Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ 1

05/04/20, Saturday, 12.02 a.m.

The wind crashed the curtains gently as the moonlight shines through it. She fluttered her eyes opened. She looked at the dim room then the clock on the wall.
It's midnight and she can't seem to fall asleep so she stood up and exited her room.

She went downstairs with silence surrounded inside the mansion. She walked to the kitchen and get a drink.

With her sharp hearing, a click was heard from outside. She stopped her movement and looked at the glass door in the living room. She stared at it.

Bang! Crash!

Glasses splattered everywhere in the living room. Footsteps were heard from upstairs. Seconds later, everyone came down with a shock face. They turned to the kitchen, seeing Minhee standing still near the counter. Her face frowning angrily.
Jacob went to her.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

Minhee didn't reply instead she gritted her teeth together. Younghoon noticed something next to her head. He widened his eyes.

"You're bleeding!"

Minhee's right ear got a tiny cut and blood is oozing out.

"I'll go get the aid kit."

Jacob ran away from the kitchen.

"What happened, Minhee?" Asked Sangyeon.

Minhee sighed frustratedly and pointed at the back. Sangyeon looked at the back and saw a hole on the wall. It looks like a bullet's hole.

"Someone was here."