Sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ?

11/05/20, Wednesday, 3.03 p.m.

Dohyun walked down the hallway. He left his bag at the classroom before his club meeting. When he arrived, he heard a voice.

"You're one of them too right?"

"Says you."

"God, what do we do now? We can't just tell Dohyun about this."

Dohyun heard his name and immediately leaned back to the closed door.

"Minhee, you know we have to. Or he'll be in great dangerous, considering we both enemies."

"I can't believe you're in a gang too."

"Me neither. You seem pretty innocent to be in a gang."

Dohyun widened his eyes. What the mysterious stranger said in the text, is true? So, it's true?

Dohyun felt his heart clenched. It hurts, he felt betrayed. He couldn't believe he was hanging out with criminals. And to add it up, he cared for them. He felt his eyes get teary.

There was a long silence from the class until Minhee called out.

"Dohyun, please come out."

Dohyun slowly stepped aside from his hiding spot. He looked up to see a worried Minhee and a shocked Joe.

"So it's true?"

Dohyun managed to speak out between sobbing. Minhee stepped forward, which make Dohyun stepped backwards.

"No, don't come any closer."

Hurt gleamed inside his eyes as tears kept rolling down. Why is this happening to him? His best friends are criminals and he didn't know.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"Because I want you to be safe from my world, Dohyun. Our world." Minhee's voice cracked. She's trying to fight her tears knowing the fact that one day this will happen. And it's the day.

Joe too can't say much. He lowered his head in guilty. Guilty because he didn't have the courage to tell these two he's Ina gang. They're the closest to him. They're like his siblings, he loves them. More than anyone.

"You could have just tell me. I won't tell anyone."

"We know you won't."

"Because you thought I might get scared?"

"No. Because all of us know we love each other after all this time."

Now it's Minhee's turn to cry. Her eyebrows knitted together as her blue orbs showing a gleam of hurt.

All she said is true. Since Dohyun came into their lives, they felt complete.

Dohyun broke into a sobbing mess as he walked towards her and hug her tightly. Minhee wrapped her arms around the boy. Soon, Joe hug the two.

They all know after this moment, they'll never get to see each other again. Joe and Minhee knew about Dohyun's brother being an agent. If their family knows about this, a war will began. Ateez and The Boyz are long-term enemies. And Dohyun's brother, Han Jisung will kill his friends if he knew who they really are.

At the end, the teenagers decided to keep a low profile about this from their families and act normal. They will not see each other when the families knew. But never cut each other off.