Mɪssɪɴɢ

14/05/20, Friday, 3.00 p.m.

"Anything yet?"

"No."

Minhee sighed nervously.

It's been a few days since Dohyun didn't attend to school. She was worrying if he was affected mentally by that day. But if he was, it couldn't take two days to move on, specially someone for him. She Joe if he did meet the blonder and the other replied with a no. And things about to get serious.

Minhee asked Chanhee if he could track down the boy. But it's been an hour and Chanhee still couldn't find anything. Which is impossible from him.

Suddenly, a notification sound was heard from one of the monitors. Everyone snapped their head to the screens.

If you want the boy, meet me at
(**********)
His name is Han Dohyun.
And I want to meet you, Kim Minhee.

[Pic of Dohyun sleeping]

Minhee frowned at the message.

"What the fuck?"

"Language, young lady!" Jacob gently flicked her forehead and earned a groan from the girl.

"But seriously who is this?"

"I don't know, it didn't tell the owner."

"He said he want to meet me."

"We won't let you." Sangyeon said sternly.

"But, oppa he's my friend. He's in danger."

"I know and we're going to save him. But you won't come with us. Stay in the house.
It's safer here."

"But-"

"No buts, you will not come with us and that's final." Sangyeon pointed his index finger at Minhee.

Minhee shut her mouth and clenched her jaw, glaring at the older before storming out of the room.

Jacob turned to Sangyeon sarcastically.

"Good job, now she's sulking."

"Let her be, she's still stubborn."

"That's because she's worry."

"And angry." Changmin added.

"Exactly. You know we don't have any control anymore if she snap."

Sangyeon sighed.

"Of course I know. But still, Minhee needs to stay undercover from whoever the fuck behind all this shit."

"But we can't keep her forever, Sangie. One day, she will be free from all this. Remember the promise?"

Sangyeon smiled slightly.

"Of course I do. It was a very important promise."

Jacob smiled. They stared at each other for awhile.

"Hey hey stop with the staring contest. We have a kid to find." Sunwoo waved his hand between the two to break the stare.

Sangyeon glared at the younger for interrupting his moment with the angel of the gang. Sunwoo rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Meanwhile...

"Why's this kid so important to you anyways Joon?"

"Because he is."

Joe looked intensely at the laptop as his fingers typed down quickly.

The other eight guys glanced at each other before turning back to the younger. It all happen when Joon barged into the mansion and stomped his foot angrily towards the office, where his laptop was. This catches their attention when he abnormally typed down on the keyboard.

"A crush or what?" Asked Wooyoung. Everyone looked at him like he's some green alien.

"Hyung, I'm straight as a ruler. Not like you gays."

"So that means you disapprove our relationship?" His older brother asked dramatically.

Joon stopped typing and turned to San, raising a brow.

"Have I ever disapproved your relationship before?"

The woosan shakes their head.

"Exactly. And if you guys want to break up, don't even think about living."

Joon turned back and continued his action.

A few seconds later, he received a message.

[Pic of Dohyun]
Meet me at ***** if you want him back.

Joon was about to track down the owner but it's too late. He smacked his fist on the table hardly, causing the adults behind him shocked.

Joon said something between his gritted teeth.

"I'll kill this guy."