I'ᴍ ᴀ Hᴡᴀɴɢ

Several men in black clothing entered the room.

One of the guys wears a black suit, he has wrinkles, blue eyes and grey hair, maybe he's in his 70s. His features reminded Joe of someone. He looked at Joe and Dohyun, he smirked.

"Surprising to see you again, Han Dohyun."

Dohyun felt disgusted when his name rolled off his tongue, he glared at the old man.

"It's a shame we only got the two of you. I really want to meet that girl, Minhee isn't it?"

"What do you want from her?" Joon asked in a cold tone.

The older man chuckled.

"Nothing much. I want to kill her."

Blood began to boil inside Joe.

"Why's that?" Asked Dohyun, trying to resist his anger.

"Hm, you might know this. The guy by the name Hwang Minhyun."

Both of them widened their eyes. Of course they know, that guy was the most powerful psychotic killer in Seoul. They too know about the story of the missing daughter of his. No one dared to mess with him.

The old man smiled at the reactions he got.

"What's with him that related to Minhee?" Dohyun asked.

"Easy. He's her father, and my son-in-law."

This time Minhee widened her eyes. She took her knife from her back and grilled it tightly. So, this old shit is my grandpa?

"That's the reason you want her dead? Because she's a Hwang? Why?" Asked Dohyun, he couldn't believe what this old hag just said.

The rich man smiled devilishly.

"Because, I'm the one that killed her father."

Joe and Dohyun kept quiet, shocked. Joe glanced at Minhee who stared at the old man with wide eyes. Those blue orbs of hers had a gleam of hurt and anger.

"Both of you need to understand, I was trying to save my daughter from that emotionless monster. And I did."

That hit Joe's nerves.

"Bullshit! You just killed the love of your daughter and you said you saved her?! Then, why didn't you save her 4 years ago?! She died because of you!"

"Hwana had a brain cancer, that's all. I didn't kill her."

"Still the fucking same!"

The old man knitted his eyebrows together and ordered his men to covered their mouth.

Once Joe and Dohyun was gagged, the older speaked.

"I think that enough for you to know. Kill them." The old man turned his heels and went to the door.

"Yes sir."

One of his men drawed out a gun and pointed towards Joe. His finger was ready to pull the trigger when,

Thump!

The rich old man turned back when he heard the sound.

There stood small body, straddling the guy with the gun with a knife stabbed into the head. The girl's head was covered by her hold when her head lowered down. She slowly looked up.

The grey haired man smirked darkly. That face, it's the same face.

"Long time no see, Hwang Minhee."

The girl's blue orbs was glowing as they shows no signs of fear or whatsoever, only anger cleared in them.

"You have the same eye as your mother, but that gaze is the same as your father. And I hate it."