Seventy (18+)

"E-Emrys!" My sweet husband has no mercy as he moves about my body with that sinful mouth of his, my knuckle shoved into my mouth long ago to try and stifle some of the cries leaving me over the persistent laps of his tongue... I had been right in not wanting to wait... For I feel so very close to my dear Emrys, the way he is touching me so intimately bringing about a harmony that our bodies are currently sharing...

I feel so very very out of control, but with Emrys guiding me I know that the spiral cannot possibly be a bad one... The way he's manipulating my body with his deft fingers causing me to twitch and whimper for him whenever he pleases... The way he had slipped two of them so deeply inside of me had been startling but had had the most knee-weakening effect, my entire body melting with his onslaught... His mouth had moved back to my aching member when his fingers had gone to work inside of my body... And, Oh... The sensations...

By the time he lifts himself away, I am nothing but a pulsating pool of unrelenting pleasure, my body shivering so hard I feel as though I may very well fall apart if his gaze gets any more intense than it already is... He could shatter me right now in this moment without saying a single word with how he's brought me right up to a very unfamiliar edge... A tugging sensation having started in my belly finally spilling out of me but not in a way that I expect...

Instead of spilling from my member without the aid of my stunning husband's mouth, his fingers still buried deep inside of me stroking at a place that when prodded leaves me moaning and flexing myself around the feel of him, the warmth seems to slowly pool its way out of my backside and his fingers seem to start gliding in and out of me so much sooner...

...

Emrys

...

My sweet shard of starlight cannot seem to keep eye contact with me for any longer than he has already managed, his swirling pools of glimmering gold seeming to glow so brightly while his dew finally breaks free and starts to cover my fingers... So beautiful... Everything about him is so so very beautiful... The way he's got no other choice but to push his head back into our overstuffed pillows, his knuckles shoved into his mouth to try and keep himself quiet... Something he is not being very successful at... The way his hair has fanned out on various parts of our bed surrounding him in the finest of silken strands that make him look even more ethereal than I already think he is... I love him so much...

Pulling my fingers out of him feels so strange... And I find myself pressing calming kisses to his stunning hips to soothe us both over the devastating feeling of loss... My loss of his warm wetness dripping down to cover my palm... And his loss of what I am hoping was the most pleasant of stimulations... But it won't last for very long... The way I am allowed to climb up his body so intoxicating for us both... The way my aching member lines up so perfectly at his now throbbing entrance... So ready for me... His dew sparkling in the darkness... Every single bit of him is so enchanting... So perfect...

We take the time to kiss, our lips communicating the love we share so eloquently without saying a single word as I begin to press into him ever slowly so as to not harm his delicate body...The way his tightness stretches around me as I delve so slowly into his body so so very stunning in the way that it feels...

...

Rayne

...

I can not seem to run away from the feel of Emrys pushing himself into my body, his cock so much thicker than his fingers had been... But I don't want him to stop... Once his tip is finally settled within me he pauses to give us both a moment to adjust, one of his forearms baring his weight so that he might tremble on top of me and move his lips away from my mouth only to kiss his way over to my ear, "Are you alright, Rayne? "

"I..." I am more than alright, "I just need a moment to breathe..." Because I do... The feeling of him stretching me is overwhelming in so many more ways than just mentally, the slight burn that it comes with the invasion of my nether region bringing me down from the cliff of pleasure he had so skillfully left me hanging from.

"We can have a moment... It's good... For a moment I thought I might burst from the heavenly feel of you..." His honesty sends shivers running rampant up and down my spine and I find myself allowing to my arms wrap around my adoring husband to hang on to him and force my behind to relax where I had become so tense... My breathing becoming deeper so that I might lead him in guiding his body back from the brink the feel of pushing inside of me had left him on...

And soon I feel his gorgeous lips pressing themselves into the crook of my flesh so that he might pepper the tender flesh in kisses that leave my belly tensing in such a way that more of my dew leak out around his hardness...

The moment we take is slow and filled with whispers of love crooned back and forth between us, the rocking of Emrys's hips resuming just as slowly so that he might work himself as gently as he can until he finds himself completely inside of me... My body growing accustomed to the feel of his length and girth and needing for more than just having him settled and still inside of my body...

My hands move down to clasp themselves on Emrys's own firm backside in order to encourage him to turn the gentle rocking that had stopped into resuming and turning into actual thrusts that send my hands flying back up so that I might claw at his back, wails of pleasure leaving my mouth as I cope with how he picks up such an enthusiastic momentum...