PHASE 101 - TO CALL ME "RIKKUN" ONCE AGAIN

PHASE 101 - TO CALL ME “RIKKUN” ONCE AGAIN

My name is Alaric Eisenhower, and this is the final battle.

I don’t know how long has it been when I first came here. Days? Months? Years? Decades?

I have no idea. My concept of time has been distorted for the reason that I have been here in this universe for a really long time.

Everything in this dimension is dark. The air is made of pure aether, the skies are filled with void, and the ground I’m standing always echo like a ripple as if I am standing on top of a calm ocean.

This place is called the Sin Universe, which is locked away in the principles of fiction and reality. The universe I’m in is actually an Eidolon that far surpasses Level 4 monsters that I have faced.

“YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME, ALARIC EISENHOWER!!! YOU ARE LOCKED HERE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!”

The skies roared. The Sin Universe is still furious for ejecting him from my lover. So to torture me, he kept on opening Dark Gates to summon infinite Eidolons to fight me.

I tightened my grip on my ice sword that is now soaked with black blood- Eidolon blood.

How many Eidolons have I killed since I last stepped here? I’m no longer counting. Probably thousands, or millions. Judging from this universe’s power, it’s not going to stop.

“Haaaaah…” I exhaled out smoke. Every time I breathe, I feel like I’m inhaling glass shards. My chest still hurts since I no longer have a heart. However, I can still stand and fight for the <Aethernus> armor is keeping me alive. That’s both a blessing and a curse, really. I can stay immortal as long as I have this armor, but the moment I disable it, I will drop dead on the floor.

I’m already a Schrodinger’s zombie at this point.

Several Dark Gates opened, and it spawned hundreds of Eidolons that are much uglier than the last. One of the Eidolon is a giant blob with a molten face, the other is a spider with a head of a horse, and there’s even a giant gummy worm with corona teeth. 

“<God Fragment: Thor, Poseidon, Ra>” I whispered as I buffed my sword with lightning, water, and flames. Then, with a blink of an eye, I made a <Moonlight Slash> to slit the Eidolons’ throats. About ten of them fell down, but there’s still several thousand of Eidolons to go.

“OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

The Eidolons’ roars are deafening. They tried to avenge their fallen comrades by smashing their tails, claws, fists, bodies, and even slimes to me. However, all their attacks did no damage at all.

My emerald eyes glowed, and everything was engulfed with darkness. Thousands of silver streaks waltzed in this universe within a split second. When the darkness faded, hundreds of Eidolons drop dead. 

“Gah… hah… hah…” I panted. I do have infinite stamina, but the pain in my chest is killing me. I already want this to be over and meet my lover in the afterlife. But I know that I couldn’t.

“DISABLE YOUR <AETHERNUS> ALREADY SO THAT YOU CAN REST IN PEACE!!!” The skies roared.

I smiled. I know it better than him. If I drop dead right here and right now, he will take possession of my body. He intends to become Aeternos himself, and use my Gate Guardian powers to open a Gate to whatever existing universe to spread doom. 

I can’t have that. I will not give up my handsome face and an awesome body!

“If you want a physical body so badly, then take it…” I laughed. “I can do this all lifetime.”