PHASE 78 - DID I PERFORM JUST TO CLUMSILY MESS UP!?

When I joined the Dradecim Idol Club Enterprises (We added “Enterprise” to our idol group name so that the acronym would turn to DICE and not DIC only.) my high school life became very much happier. The workshops are full of joy and fun when my friends are there.

About our lineup, Miss Erylle would be the team captain as she will lead most of the songs. She also has a good voice and impressive dance moves, and her body is certainly for fanservice. Men would instantly fall in love with her charming wink.

Miss Helena is our rapper. All trendy songs have dubstep and raps nowadays, so it is always handy to have her. I have heard from Heushac and Rikkun that Helena always had a talent in speaking so fast whenever she sermons her younger brother. An idol group always needs a tomboyish girl, so she’s always welcome. I’m glad that Miss Awane found out her talent.

Jecchan is the cutest person in our group. Her dance moves are the best among the club, and she is the best tutor I can have in regard to choreography. She’s the leader of the Aether Crusade after all, and she has a huge fanbase thanks to her cosplaying activities. For those people who have a fetish on loli-looking idols, she is the perfect girl!

About me, I’m the klutz of the group. My singing is the best among the club, and I always have some trouble in dancing since I’m a weird nervous idiot. Miss Awane saw the adorable clumsiness in me, which is a plus factor in the fanbase. Miss Awane also sees me as the perfect idol to rise on top because of my packages (I don’t know what that means) so she spent most of the advertisements promoting me.

The Dradecim Idol Club Enterprises (DICE) will have their debut in Dradecim National High School. We are also going out to live during our performance, so sit back and enjoy our show on television! Tune in to Channel 3, and we are going to make you smile~

<>

When the lights of the amphitheater flashed among us four idols, we knew that it was our time to shine. When the giant speakers burst out music, we joined the beat and revealed the fruits of our hardship together. 

Our arms and legs are synchronized as we sing cheerful songs. Every step we made gave sparkling joy to people who are watching us. The flawless swaying of our bodies timed the music and every syllable in the lyrics. We had our chance to show off our individual strengths. 

Erylle’s leadership on stage lead us to the brightest cheers! Jeanne’s awesome dance steps made people amazed! Helena’s rapping skills are so lit that it made the stage on fire!

My adorable sing and dance number made people fall in love!

Everybody is cheering us. My classmates, including the class rep Divina, are here. The Aether Crusade is also present. My twin brother Diadem cheered for me at the bottom of his heart. The Nerd Squad, including Heushac, had the chance to see how amazing we were.

And Rikkun… I just made Rikkun the proudest lover out of all the universes! I bet he’s going to be more arrogant and brag me all the time to his friends!

The Dradecim Idol Club Enterprises’ first concert ended up with a bang!

<>

Everything went well in the DICE’s debut show, and there are already a lot of agencies trying to get us contracts. We were already at the backstage when media personnel flooded us. Good thing our manager, Miss Awane took care of it.

When we were finally in the dressing room and changing our apparel, I remembered something troubling. While being semi-nude, I curled and cried.

“Auuuu…” I held my aching head. “I… I forgot the thirty-seventh step on the fifth song.”