PHASE 92 - THE TWELFTH GOD CORE

My twin brother has finally reached divinity by awakening the God Core of the King of Gods in Egyptian Mythology: Ra.

Lord Ra is the god of creation, war, and the sun, which makes him powerful in all kinds of battles.

Now I can witness his ascension to battle for the very first time.

“This fight is mine now.” Lord Ra said. He spread his golden wings, coated it with magical flames and rocketed upward with the speed of a fighter jet.

<>

Meanwhile, Rikkun in the form of Lord Freyr went to my side.

“<Merlin’s Garden>!!!” He immediately stabbed his sword to the ground, and beautiful grasses and flowers sprouted on our feet. The flowers unleashed tiny orbs of light that replenished my prana and repaired the injured parts of my skin that are suffering from burns. Even my fractured bones have been healed.

“I’m sorry, Tiara.” Lord Freyr said. “I let you get hurt, but it’s the only way that the God Core of Ra can be awakened from your twin brother’s heart. That’s the only way we can get the last God Core according to my <Presage>. I’m sorry.”

I shook my head as I gave my darling an innocent smile. “That’s the right thing to do. I’ll get angry at you if you intervened with my fight.”

Lord Freyr forced a smile, quietly affirming that he definitely made the right choice not to act.

<>

Our gazes went to the two flame gods. One is a fake evil god, in the form of a burning dragon with one eye. And the other god is a king, covered with golden-winged armors and falcon helmet.

This is Diadem’s time to shine. Like a sun that is full of brightness and warmth. This is now Lord Ra’s fight.

“Dad…” Ra said as he made a pitiful glare at our father. “We have fought several times back when I’m still a Cursed Guardian. I’m a New Order General, and you’re a Black Cross Agent. Usually, my side is evil, and your side is good. It’s so frustrating that we have swapped teams. I hope we can fight together, not as enemies, but as allies one day.”

The crimson dragon Cthugha didn’t react. It just returned a one-eyed killing glare to his son. The flames on his body continue to grow and emit more radiation in the air.

“The fatherly love between you and my twin sister made it possible for me to attain this god form. She has shown how much he cares about you... Now, it’s my turn to do the same!”

Ra shouted as he boosted forward with an impossible speed!

“Haaaaaa!”

“----______-------__________---------!!!!”

The dragon roared. Its chest glowed again with orange light, ready to unleash another wave of an atomic blaster!

“<Sol Blitz>!!!” Ra shouted. His golden claws elongated as he unleashed ten blinding scratch combos aiming to the dragon’s chest!

In the nick of time, the dragon crossed his arms to shield its body.

Slash, slash, slash!

The golden claws sink through the enemy’s armored scales like butter! Now the crimson scales are being chipped away!

Ra’s attack didn’t stop the evil dragon from charging his atomic blaster. In an instant, a gigantic stream of diamond-melting flames surged towards the Egyptian God of the Sun.