PHASE 89 - MY FIRST TIME IN THE CHILDREN'S PLAYGROUND! YEHEY!

PHASE 89 - MY FIRST TIME IN THE CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND! YEHEY!

Rikkun’s words struck down my heart. My breathing became heavier, and my eyes become wide open.

I thought Frederick didn’t care for me, but the fact remains that he still saved me when I was a child. It was too late for that thought to cross my mind. I’m so insensitive and selfish that I let my emotions run over.

“...Auuuu…” I cried. “If father really saved me back then, then I should be grateful. I shouldn’t be beating up his butt.”

Rikkun just had this forced smile at me as a reply. His eyes are silently telling me “Yeah right.” but he’s not going to expressly say it because he’s scared to go against me.

I continued to talk worriedly. “Rikkun! I have to talk to him! W-Where is Frederi-... I mean, father? Where is my father?”

“He’s currently in the shrine infirmary. He can’t walk due to the injuries you gave to him, and he refuses to heal treatments from the others. He said that he will savor those bruises and cuts he sustained until you yourself heal him.”

Why is my father so cheeky!?

Anyway, I have to hurry and talk to him!

<>

It’s still afternoon, but the sun will be gone soon. I finally made my way to the room where my father is resting. He’s sitting on his bed, his eyes gazing upon the swaying cherry blossom trees just beside his window. His sky blue eyes twinkled when he saw me visiting him.

Actually, only one of his sky blue eyes twinkled. His left eye is currently swollen and black. His right jaw also appears bloated and violet. He’s currently resting his broken right arm on a medical swing. But even with those injuries I gave him, he still returned it with a smile. A smile with incomplete teeth. Apparently, his left fang is missing.

He’s so pitiful that I wanted to kill myself.

“Tiara…”

“F-Father! You idiot!” I cried as I rushed towards him.

Bam!

“Ouch!”

I unleashed a punch straight to his broken jaw. But that’s not an ordinary punch. It’s a <Healing Punch>, which has the power to repair and heal a body part that it touches. It’s way quicker alternative than a <Healing Touch>, and it does numb the pain better.

I’m actually planning to introduce it first to Rikkun, but I think my father would be a greater guinea pig for this spell.

My father raised his body again, holding his healed jaw. He also realized that his swollen eyes and other bruises on his face have healed too. But he didn’t care about that. He cared when he heard me calling him properly as my parent.

“F-Father? Tiara, you…” My father had his mouth open wide.

“You really are an idiot, father!” I cried once again as I sat on his lap, hugged his battered body tight, and cried on his shoulder. “Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!”

My father’s only response was to smile. He gently caressed my long and soft hair with his rough hands. Then, he returned the very same hug, like a panda-bear tight hug. It gave me a sensation which made me not capable of feeling before.

He gave me the warmth of fatherly love.

“I’m sorry if I made you cry, Tiara my dear. I’m sorry if I made you wait.” My father smiled.