PHASE 58 - I TOSSED MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR

Every kiss is like our first kiss. It’s gentle like a baby’s skin, sweet as honey, and tender as jelly. This is the very first kiss we had in this timeline, but I will never forget the sensation of my lover’s warmth and affection.

Rikkun’s eyes were wide open at first when I smacked his lip. His face is completely red as if he just got slapped all over her face. But after a quarter of a second, he succumbed to the ecstatic sensation of our kiss as he closed his eyes.

The moment he opened his eyes, his green irises glowed, and its golden cross-like sigil twinkled. I have successfully baptized Rikkun to become a Gate Guardian once again as I gave him all my remaining prana in this fight.

Suddenly, Rikkun gave a smile at me. He raised his hand and patted my hair which made me a lot more nostalgic. Ah, Rikkun’s head pats are the best!

“I’ll handle this, Tiara. So stay put.” His smile is like those of a prince charming that would immediately revive a sleeping beauty from a deep slumber. He gently caressed my chin and after that, he stood up.

“Rikkun, wai-” I was about to reach out my hand to him. However, I stopped when I realized that all my wounds are gone. Even my shrine maiden dress is no longer in tattered condition. I could no longer feel any pain and even my prana is back to normal.

I felt a warm sensation in my heart that was similar to gentle sunlight. I’m more familiar with this sensation than anyone, considering that my other half Necchan used to own this Quintessence on her heart. It was a fragment of the God Core of Freyr!

Did Rikkun... remember it all now?

Rikkun continued to walk forward while starting the flying Eidolon with a smile on his face. Rikkun put his right hand in his chest and I felt a mixed sensation of hope and power.

“That rainbow-colored onion eye… It seems that Necross has affected the Eidolons in this timeline too.” Rikkun said confidently.

“GRAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!” The flying dragon crocodile roared once again as its creepy rainbow-colored third eye blinked fast. That eye stared at my lover and then made a crimson shine.

In an instant, that rainbow third eye unleashed a powerful crimson laser that is thrice as big and powerful than the one it unleashed unto me! If Rikkun gets hit with that, Gate Guardian or not, he will be vaporized!

Just before the crimson laser engulfed my lover, he removed his hand on his chest and then pointed outward to the laser. With vigor on his heart, he shouted the ultimate spell that the Frozen Soul has granted to him.

“<Aethernus>!!!”

There was an explosion that neutralized the crimson blaster completely. The shockwave of the blast also made a wide but shallow crater on the ground, and all the crimson grass was ejected completely from the soil.

Right in front of my eyes, I saw a knight in shining armor. He has a platinum chest plate, spaulders, pants, boots, and even a liger-looking helmet. His blue cape with lion’s mane fur danced with the wind. Blue circuits flowed all over his mechanized armor which added a cool factor on him.

Rikkun looked at his armored hands and then spoke his thoughts out loud. “I knew it. Even if the timeline does not allow us from using future powerups, <Aethernus> is an exemption. Since Aeternos himself is a timeline paradox, this power will not be banned by the time-space continuum laws as long as Alaric Eisenhower knows, acknowledges, and accepts Aeternos as himself.”