PHASE 84 - A NIGHTMARE-FILLED REALITY

<<<>>>

I had a dream once again.

It’s not what I have dreamt for the past nights. Most of it involves the shadow, but now that the shadow is no more, I’m up to a different sleep adventure.

When I opened my eyes, I saw myself falling from the skies. It was a dark night, but there are millions of colorful stars. The milky white moon gave out light as if it’s generously giving happiness to everyone that sees it.

I find myself riding in a unicorn that has angel-like wings. I’m wearing my high school uniform. Magical fairies danced around me as they playfully sing a cheerful pop song that my Idol Club always performs.

I looked below, and I saw a big city and a huge castle. The city is joyful as it was filled with festival lights. There are paper lanterns flying towards the skies that make it look like giant fireflies. The castle also looks so cheerful as there are cannons that fired fireworks launching up in the heavens. Colorful sparks fly as the loud noise engulfed the surroundings.

“Wooooow…”

My eyes are filled with amazement. I have never seen this place before, and I pretty much know that I’m dreaming. I don’t want to wake up as I wanted to enjoy this wonderful experience. I have been experiencing nightmares for the past nights that this dream is a blessing for me.

When my unicorn pegasus landed, it popped into tiny specks of fairy dust. The fairies started to revolve in a roundabout on top of my head as they dance in midair. They look so happy and cheerful that I wanted to sing and dance too. So as I walk, I decided to join them with a hum behind my lips.

“Hmmm hmmm hmmm~” 

As I entered the festival city, I was greeted by an explosion of confetti! Apparently, all the people here in this city looked like stuffed toys. There are walking teddy bears, toy elephants, adorable lion plushies, and even awesome robots. If only Rikkun is here in my dream, I’m sure he’ll have fun too.

Plop, plop, plop.

The squeaky noise whenever the stuffed toys walk is as adorable as it sounds. One of the teddy bears gave me a bacon burger. The second lion plushy gave me a strawberry-vanilla quiche. Then another teddy bear gave me a barbecue stick.

“Whoaaa! Thanks, mister teddy bears~” I said as I took the food and chomped all of it in one go.

The stuffed animals looked happy when they saw me enjoying myself. After letting me eat, the stuffed animals pointed at one direction- towards the castle.

I march on forward, and most of the stuffed animals followed me as if we’re doing a parade. The stuffed animals magically materialized musical instruments such as trombones, triangles, guitar, flute, ukelele, and others. One of the bears gave me a mic which I happily accepted.

I sang a song for the stuffed animals to enjoy as we marched towards the castle. As I skipped on every step, the joyful dance and the happy song I voiced convinced all other animal toys to join my parade. They would salute to me and fire fireworks first before falling in line.

I find myself in front of a short bridge that leads to the entrance of the castle. Underneath the bridge is a river that has crystal clear waters that reflect the lights of the stars, the moon, the flying lanterns, and the fireworks.

The gate of the castle opened when it felt that I was already entering the place. The fairies around me started to poke unto my body, converting my high school uniform into a magical girl’s dress. I now have pink bridal gauntlets, pink fairy dress, a beautiful starry tiara (All tiaras are beautiful, like me! Ehehe~), a set of dragonfly-like wings, and a magical stick.