Chapter 30: Midnight Convos.

Start from the beginning

Fuck?

You're treating him like a nonexistent person? How could you, he's kind and rich.

→He also told me you're as bad as demon. You're insulting him in front of your teacher?

Wait. What?!!!!!! Really?

→He asked me on a date. Nice.

Oh, C'mon!

→You better be watching your back Cebby, you're so bad.

→We make out!

Fuck?

Goodnight Lil bro, I hope you got karma for not driving me home. 😘

Am I in my unluckiest day today? I felt burning in the hell; regretting the fact that I forgot my sister. Not that she'll kill me if she sees me... It was that thing... The thing about Johan. I'm dead. Again. Always dead.

That. Was. The. Right. Karma. You're. Asking. Sis. Nice one.

I fell back on my bed, and dialed her number...

Oh, my little brother... How's it going?

"I'm gonna die if those texts you've send me are truth as crystal." I said.

Yes, fortunately.

"Is it Johan you're with now?" I asked.

Yes Cebby, don't you know that while we're on a ride. We stop on a luxurious mall, timing; I'm wetted by the rain, so he decided to buy me new clothes. He's fancy though... Hey, by the way. You're bullying him?

I gasp. Then snorted, "do you really think a person like him; with bulky body, with famous friends and with an exotic family would ever let me just tease him? Think of that. Plus, you know I'm not into scuffles" I paused as I cleared my throat. "So... When will be your first date then?" I resume.

It's not cleared yet but I'll find ways. BDO

As we both chuckle.

(Who is that?)

Some manly person I know inserted.

Oh, it's my brother Sebastian. Your classmate. My sister replied proudly.

(Oh, just greet him goodnight for me.)

Yeah, yeah. She agreed as I can hear the footsteps finally fade off. He's hot as hell. By the way you heard that? He said goodnight even though you're cruel to him. I snorted astounded but before I can reply, she cut the line.

"Hello!?... Hello!?... Shit." I'm not used on cursing man.

*Beep Once*

I blink my eyes, and glare at the sight of my phone giving me a conversation to an unknown number.

You'll never escape me Sunbreeze. Never.

My eyes widen... D-did she just gave my number into him?

You'll beg for more until your throat dries out.

→And you'll limp while walking in the corridors after I wreck you with my eight inch pounder.

My heartbeat staggered and my dignity felt insulted.

←Try hard man.

The only thing I texted back before I lock my phone and turn it into silent mode.

It's a dead-beat insult for those who kept stalking and following you around you know? Try harder. A more insulting words.

And I know myself he's beet red from the embarrassment and madness right now.

My phone vibrated again, but luckily it's not the unknown number calling. It was from Marianne's.

"Marianne?" I answered.

It's me- I cut him by a grumble, and tried on hanging up... But, wait!, I was just joking. Please unblock me please. I promised to not do it again. He pleaded.

"And why would I trust you?" I verbalized sternly.

You should.

I sigh loudly and scratch my right eyebrow. "M'kay," then hung up the call.

~

After I unblock his number, I pull the covers of my bed and do it in me to start falling asleep.

*Vibration* *Vibration*