Cowboys and Stallions

Start from the beginning

I tried to speak but had to clear my throat several times before I managed to croak out, "Yes Ma'am, I do." I tried to smile but I'm not sure how successful I was, I most likely looked mentally challenged.

Her laugh sounded like wind chimes as she giggled at my nervousness. "What would that be Cowboy?"

Once again, I cleared my throat and still barely managed to say, "You Ma'am."

She smiled timidly and caressed my chin. "Aren't you sweet..."

I finally managed to give her an actual smile, "Not really Ma'am."

"Well Cowboy, are you here to enjoy what Harrah's Casino has to offer, or are you going to stand here and be the circle?"

I must have looked confused because she clarified, "Are you here to gamble and enjoy the rock band, or are you going to be the circle?"

"The Circle?"

She huffed and put her hands on her hips, yet she still smiled brightly, "You're standing in the middle of a crowded casino, the ever-growing crowd is flowing around you, like a traffic circle."

"Oh," it took a moment for my brain to catch up with her words, "Oh shit." I turned a beet shade of red under my cowboy hat which made her giggle. Damn, even her giggle is sexy.

She took me by surprise when she grabbed my hand and started towing me to the side of the room where the entryway of a lounge is located, "Let's get you out of the way and get you something to drink."

Once we were out of the way of the crowd, she pushed me down onto a red leather couch and straddled my lap, causing my already painful erection to jump, bringing more discomfort.

When I grunted, she looked at me with concern, "Are you, alright Cowboy?"

I was barely able to whisper, "Fine, it's just umm," I looked down at my lap, ashamed of my reaction to such a beautiful woman.

She looked down and saw what I was trying to voice and grinned, "That's a common enough reaction around here Cowboy, no need to be ashamed of it.
Now, what would you like to drink? Whiskey? Brandy?"

"No, no thank you, Ma'am. I don't drink alcohol."

"Really? Not even beer?" Her head tilted to the side.

I shook my head, "No Ma'am."

"That's a first, well, then, what would you like, soda, juice?"

"Water? Please?"

Her tinkling laughter brought a smile to my face, "Water- coming right up, what's your name, Cowboy?"

I gulped, "I...I'm...Ri...Rick."

In the dimly lit lounge area, she leaned in close so she could speak directly into my ear, "Pleased to meet you, Rick. Around here I'm known as Thee Stallion but you can call me Michonne. I'll be right back with your water."

Michonne Thee Stallion carefully got off my lap and turned to leave. Watching her body move as she walked was pure torture but it was such sweet torture. I would endure endless nights just to watch her walk.

Once she was out of sight I slouched down, closed my eyes, and threw my head back on the back of the couch. What the fuck was wrong with me?! I know what's wrong, I'm a 25-year-old virgin. A virgin at 25 and I talked a good game but I was never, ever tongue-tied when it came to women...until now.

I felt the couch dip down on either side of me and I yelped. I opened one wary eye and saw Daryl sitting on my right which meant it was Aaron on my left. My fucking stepbrothers are here to make my night even worse. I also see to my left Michonne Thee Stallion swaying her way back to me with my water in one hand and a martini for herself in the other. Suddenly I saw stars and doubled over in excruciating pain and before I could comprehend what had happened both my brothers were being escorted away by security.