My Lady

A/N: Rated R

Song: Lady/ D'Angelo

RICK POV

My heart beat spikes as I take in the amazing sight in front of me. Michonne is lying flat on her tummy, barefoot, in a little sports bra, skin-tight yoga pants – with her legs bent up like a fresh hot pretzel. My eyes lock onto her glorious, heart-shaped ass and I get harder than I thought possible. Goddamn, I'm already creaming my boxers and I haven't even touched her. I even think I'm panting. Jeez, I literally almost blow my load...

Yet...All I can do is clutch my hard-on like a creep and fantasize about the last time we made love. Her pussy really is the sweetest honey; intoxicating- no booze required. Inside of her is so warm, so wet, and so tight. My cock was made for her.

Images of her perfect breast bouncing enticingly while climaxing in the throes of passion, the sounds of her sobbing as her glistening pussy clenched around my cock, are permanently etched into my mind. Michonne's remarkable scent, sweet taste, and erotic sounds will be with me forever.

"Rick, what are you doing?"

Her sensual voice and playful giggles snap me from my daydream; once I can tear my eyes away from the heaven that is Michonne's tight heat I'm able to speak.

"Watching you baby... I say truthfully, moving into the room with her glass of water.

She changes position, pulling her body upward, sticking her remarkable ass out...and up.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I ask, adding to my point.

"It's just yoga." My beautiful lady says and carries on with her torment.

"Looks like doggy style to me..."

"It's called Adho Mukha Shvanasana." She giggled again, erotically thrusting her hips inward, then outward.

I stifled a moan with much restraint and faltered my stride as I struggled with the urge to just fuck her into oblivion. I swear, the next time we make love, I'm going to drag out our foreplay, teasing her until her juices are soaking her little cotton panties.

"What are you thinking about now?" she asks, slightly turning her head to look back at me, her spectacular ass is still perched up, still hypnotically thrusting.

I place the glass of water on the table, remove my shirt and glide over towards her.

"Let me show you."