Anytime/Anyplace

A/N: Loosely related to the 'Musings' and 'Southern' stories due to the AH - ASZ timeline and setting, but this lemon shot (attempt at humor) can certainly stand on its own.

Rated NC-17

Song: Anytime/Janet Jackson

MICHONNE POV

Taking a step closer, Rick lifted his hand and trailed a single finger over my face, down my neck, and through the valley between my breasts. His eyes devoured me, he was memorized by each and every one of my reactions.

Without thinking about my actions or their consequences. I grabbed his finger and sucked his finger into my mouth, my eyes unfaltering from is intense gaze. I moaned a little at the taste of lingering mint and lemons on his thick digit. I swirl my tongue around slightly as I slid his finger over my tongue.

"Fuuuuck Chonne." He growled.

And then he swooped in, stealing my lips in a lust-filled kiss. Nothing could have prepared me for a kiss like that.

The kiss was so passionate, desperate almost, and when his tongue licked my bottom lip begging for entrance, I was helpless to say no. The way our tongues danced together, the tiny nips he'd provide before soothing the spots with his tongue the small moans and grunts that escaped him, and his wonderful, natural outdoors scent made my body shudder with need.

My entire body became hot with arousal. I hooked my arms around his neck, grabbing fistfuls of his wild curly hair. He pulls me up by my ass and I wrap my legs around his slender waist.

And I become lost in him.

RICK POV

After leaving that god-awful party and upon our return home, only one thing was on my mind. I needed to figure out a way to make this wonderful woman all mine. If Morgan, Daryl, or any other chump thinks they can take her away from me, there fucking dreaming.

My heartbeat sped up when I looked into her dark sensual eyes; her smile radiant, mirroring my own. My thumbs traced her smooth jaw and plum lips, causing a perfect mixture of mischief and desire to emerge on her lovely face.

For several moments we ground against one another, our lips never stopped nibbling, tasting... I was practically shaking with need.

"There has never been anyone like you Michonne."

Wrapping her legs around my waist seeking her much-needed friction of my cock to her soft center, I rubbed her ass slow and intensely, making her grid down on me even more.

My temperature was off the charts it felt like I couldn't get close enough. With my tongue, I began spelling my name on every single inch of her lip-smacking body.

I had to have her, all of her...right here, right now.

CAROL POV

I was on my way to Rick and Michonne's to see if one of them would switch shifts with me tonight. I'm dead tired from all the cooking and cleaning and I need to rest up.

As I stepped onto the porch, I got an eyeful. I hadn't prepared myself for such a visual and I let out an audible gasp. Of course, they didn't hear it.

They were too busy- getting busy. And I don't mean patch-work quilting...

My face flushed a bright crimson from tips to toes and suddenly I became unseasonably warm.

Rick's panting heavily while Michonne's practically screaming. Michonne's completely nude body is reclined on the couch and Rick's equally nude muscular form is nestled between her wide-open legs. His hands smoothed up her dark shapely legs, pushing them further apart, working her nether regions like a skilled professional and then he lowered himself until his head was between her toned legs, the sight made my thighs clench.

God help me!

The voice in me said go home Carol, but my feet remained stuck in place. My body froze and I just watched. He buried his head into her and she jumped as if she'd been struck by lightning... and her moans... The screams and moans Rick were causing Michonne to produce, left no doubt, Rick must be a fantastic lover.

I gawked shamelessly as his leg muscles flexed and bunched. His delicious derriere contracted with the precision propulsion. I stared at the muscles in his back as they tightened and shifted beneath his tan skin.

Rick's ass is positively biteable.

The way his muscles contracted as he thrust into Michonne. The site made me incredibly horny and thoroughly ashamed. Mouth gaping, thighs clenching, and my breath coming in short pants. I was a jumbled mess of shame and desire. I could tell Michonne was having constant orgasms; not only from the sounds but from the way her body tense and shook every few minutes as her voice rose in pitch.

Quicker than a heartbeat he spun her around and pitted her tiny body against the couch. Oh my- oh my, he's gonna give her some doggy-style.

Rick is such a naughty boy!

The sound of approaching voices forces me to pull my eyes away from the action. I gasp again when I see Carl and Enid chatting while walking towards the house. I thought I told those two to stay put with Judith and Father Gabe? Quickly, I make a beeline off the porch and rush towards them.

"I think you two should spend the night at my place tonight."