V: Tell Me Baby

A/N: Chapter V  and the conclusion of 1-900- Richonne

God this woman...I was already hard as fuck imagining her laying in her bed in nothing but a see-through shirt and panties. Obviously, I had no idea what she actually looked like, but my brain helpfully supplied a vision of a beautiful brown-eyed, black-haired, petite woman with smooth dark skin. I ignored the resemblance of the imaginary woman to Michonne, choosing instead to focus on making Michelle come.

"Do you have both hands free?"

Yes," her voice held a slight tremble, and I bit back a groan at the sound.

"Good, I want you to run your fingers over your skin, starting at your thighs. Lightly trace invisible patterns working slowly up until you reach the edge of your panties. While you do that, tell me how it feels."

"I feel more sensitive than I thought I would, the feeling of my fingertips teasing my skin and lighting up my senses. My skin is soft, warm..."

I let out a sound of approval. "Now skim them up to your stomach, pressing your shirt up along the way. Imagine it's my hands touching you, learning how you respond, watching your face."

The sound she made was indescribable, making my need rise. I couldn't resist pulling my cock out of my boxers, the only thing I was wearing at the moment, and wrapping my hand around it tight at the base.

"Now I want you to take your shirt off, relax into your pillow and run your fingers across your neck, trace your collarbones and then your breast. I want you to tease yourself, Michelle, so don't touch your nipples yet."

Her breathing quickened over the phone, and I let my hand slide up and down my cock once, unable to resist.

"I'm so wet right now Rick, I can tell my panties are soaked without touching them."

His words shot to my core an answering groan falling out of me. A drop of come beaded at my tip, and I watched as it slipped down.

"Now pinch your nipples, naughty girl."

She let out a long and ragged moan and my dick twitched hard in my grip, more come leaking out.

"Now keep one hand there and move the other down to your pussy, slip your hand under those panties of yours, and rub your clit in small circles."

"Fuck Rick," She was letting out moans without abandon now and I could no longer keep myself from stroking my cock, her sexy as noises goad me on.

"Michelle, if I were there, I would eat your sweet pussy until you were shaking in my hands and coming in my mouth. I'd keep eating you until I drag another orgasm from you, licking up every sweet drop."

"Rick, you want to know what my pussy taste like?"

"Yes, Michelle, tell me, baby."

I heard a little pop noise from her lips and she moaned, "Mmmm, sweet with a hint of sweat."

My head went hazy, "Did you just taste yourself, Michelle?"

"I did, is that naughty of me?" her voice was playful, teasing and I fucking loved it.

"No baby, that is very good of you." Her throaty giggle came through and I decided to turn it up a notch. "Michelle, I want to hear you come. Whatever you like to do to make that happen, do it. I want you to tell me what you're doing."

"What do I get in return?"

"Other than a fantastic fucking orgasm? I will tell you what I am doing too."

"When I'm touching myself, I like to rub my clit with my two middle fingers so that I get pressure all around. And..."

She paused to let out another moan, and my heart pounded at the mental image of her naked, back arching for the stranger over the phone.