96 | Hide.

The next morning I woke up I had a very bad aching in my body particularly in my head

The next morning I woke up I had a very bad aching in my body particularly in my head. There was a buzzing as if it's a bee hive and I am the damn queen there. I feel hot suddenly and try to lift the shirt I am wearing to let some cool air hit me then all of sudden a cool air breezes my face and I sigh. The fragrance of it sounds so familiar and I snap open my eyes. Liam's gorgeous face was staring at me like some sort of creep and I groan.

“Don't you have something better to do.” I grumble and hide my face. I am not like him who has a perfect model like face even after waking up. I don't like when he watches while I am asleep. It's cute when I do it because I have a great view unlike him.

“Yes. I have.” he replies.

“Then do it.”

My pillow gets snatch from my face and he turns my body to hover above me. “What the—” my breath falters when I see the look in his eyes. They're bright and look so...happy. I never see them or him like this. His face has a playful look and he has a smile on it. A glint of happiness.

“You said to do something better...well it's you. Now let me do you.” he nudges my thighs apart and I smacks his shoulder. He laughs seeing my scowl and lie down beside me.

“Don't laugh this loud.” I whine when the bees inside my head buzzes.

“Hangover?”

“I don't know what you call this...I didn't even drink that much last night.” I complain.

“May be it has high quantity of alcohol or may be your guts can only hold that much.” he shrugs.

“You drank too way more than me. Where's your grumpy look?” I question.

“I am not like you Rose. I can handle myself till I reach my limit. Last night it was barely a bottle for me.”

“How much is your limit?” I ask. I wanted to know how much he drinks before he came to me that time in college. He was pretty wasted.

“Four bottles I guess. It all depends on the quantity and brand.” he shrugs. I nod and lay down, looking over to the ceiling.

“I brought you water though. You should drink it.” he says and lift me up when I whine. I just wanted to lay down and never wake up. He handed me the bottle and I drink it, almost all. I realizes I was so parched. The water taste like heaven. I look outside the window near to his bed and catch the morning sun already up, coming soon to glare at us from the tall building it's hiding on.

“So you don't remember anything you did last night?” Liam speaks behind me and I freeze.

“Last night? Something happened?”

He raises his eyebrow and take the bottle from me. “Something? Lots of things happened.”

“Oh, I don't know. I don't remember much.” I shrug and decide to go to bathroom. I didn't even put a leg on the floor before I got drag back by him.