04 | Unexpected Visitor.

"I told you not to come

"I told you not to come." My voice is stern and loud because I didn't want them to get worried about me. But the second words fall from my mouth, I see who I said it too.

"You wouldn't even have to tell me that. I physically can't come when you're planning on seducing me like that." The person speaks and my mouth ajars in shock.

Do people have those moments in life where they start seeing things which are least possibly to be likely there? Their mind starts playing games with them and they think that they're going mad.

When you start seeing someone which you don't even dream about or think about and you just couldn't believe in your eyes that you actually seeing them?

When people used to ask me this, I used to say no ...things don't happen like that. They're going mad. But—

It's happening with me.

I think I'm dreaming but why would I be dreaming about something like this. May be I'm going mad, spending five days in one place and doing same thing literally messed with my head. Am I going mental? That's why I am seeing things which I never possibly ever think of. What if it's true?

Two fingers snap at me making me realise that it's true...holy crap.

“You!” I nearly scream and finally start blinking, like a fused tube light.

“About damn time.” he rolls his eyes. “Good that you blink, I thought that was your power move on making me not c—” I raise my hand to stop him because I know what he is going to say.

“What are you doing here? How do you even know I live here?” This time I lower my voice a little. Don't wanna disturb Mrs Dodge and her four children. He doesn't even reply instead pushes me back from the door and walks inside like he is my friend and I invited him. I don't close the door because I just can't trust him. What if he pulled something on me?

So for safety purpose I remain it open.

I walk back in hall and see him scanning the place. He is here. The bastard who made my life miserable for almost one week, who pulled me into the mess which was first created by him, the bastard behind my sleepless nights and this zombie like look I'm having—the bastard by whom I am probably going to get expelled—is actually here standing a few feet away in my apartment. In my apartment. The scene inside the chancellor office flash in my mind and anger burst inside me like flames.

“I'm asking you again what the heck are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?” I demand.

“Relax why are you getting so hyper? I am not bite you or murder you.” He replies and I swallow.

He smirks seeing my reaction and looks around again. I pick my phone from the couch and threaten him. “I'm asking you something. Answer me now or else I'm calling cops.” This gets his attention and I pat my back mentally.