19 | Hug and Party.

Okay, so this new chapter might contain mistakes. I have re-check it. Edited it. But I was half awake and half sleepy that time. So I am not sure If there is still any mistakes left or not. I tried in my opinion but still if there are errors. Please avoid it and continue to read.

Remember to vote and comment. :)

 :)

What's chelate ligand again?”

I look up from my book and find Liam staring at me, a frown on his face.

“Bidentate and polydentate ligands combine to form a cyclic ring you know by donating their lone pairs to central atom. The cyclic ring which form is chelate ring and the process is chelation. Here let me give you an example. It will give you better understanding.” I write a complex and draw it's ring, explaining while doing it.

“Got it?” I ask. He nods and writes it down.

It's been two days since we argued in the college and decided to be friends for this project well kind of. He is cooperating and we didn't shout at each other for two days which is a suprise. For last two days we usually come in the library and somehow ended in cafe for a bite like a normal person. Liam usually makes fun of my eating habits which make me angry. It's like he wanted to start a fight with me. Sometimes he visits my cafe and we complete our work there with my job. Sure we bicker over small things but that's it and now with that we attained a very good speed in our project. The project isn't hard, we have to collect information about our topic and then make a file about it. Well it's not copy paste from internet since we have to actually know all about it. Everything. This may be hard for those who didn't want to learn and study their topics in depth and plan to copy from internet as this assignment requires time and concentration. Assembling everything at the end will may cause a problem though.

“May be we should show this to Professor Green? You know if we missed something or did something wrong he can help us.” I say.

“No way in hell I am going to do it again if he says we did something wrong.” he raises his voice, earning a collective shh from other tables. He glares at them and I do at him.

“Shut up and listen.” I order and lean forward a little.

“Kinky.” he mutters under his breath but I heard it and ignore it.

“He could help us, like I said if we did something wrong basically we have to show it to him you know keep him updated of our project and so far we didn't do it. So we have to do it. External help.” I gesture with hands.

He rolls his eyes at me.

“Sometimes he act like we are his fucking employee's. Keep him updated? It's just a college project not some big ass multinational company project. He is so damn bossy.” he grumbles.