29 | Happiness to sadness.

“You look so happy?” Julia asks, narrowing her eyes at me

“You look so happy?” Julia asks, narrowing her eyes at me. “Why?”

“She has been like this since yesterday night. At one time I got so scared we were eating and she was just eyeing the food with a cheshire cat grin.” Amelia shudders.

“Well it's food. her first love. She got excited seeing it.” Selena shrugs. 

“No you don't understand Mrs Dodge made some lasagna so she sent some of it to us and we ate that. She hates it but still smiled at that.” Amelia says, making some weird faces.

“Did you get laid last night?” Julia's statement gets my attention and I choke on my gum I am chewing. Amelia pats my back while Selena slaps Julia's shoulder.

“What? Why are you slapping me? I was just pointing at the points.” Julia pouts and rubs her shoulder.

“The point that makes no sense and shouldn't be pointed out. They are invalid.” I finally say and they all look at me like I grow two heads. 

“My gosh you talk.” Amelia gasps and I roll my eyes at her. Walking further away from them I turn around and walk backwards, facing them.

“Yes I can talk since I was 3.” I dryly say and this time Julia gasps. 

“You started talking when you're 3? Haha I started talking at 2.” she proudly states, sticking her tongue out. Yeah no wonder in that

“Hey. Me too.” Selena says and they both high five each other. I scoff. How topics change in a matter of seconds between us. 

Hey.” Amelia shouts, extending her hands to grab my arms but I collide with someone. My legs get tangled and I slip. I should really stop walking backwards...or may be not. As I turn around, those captivating hazel eyes that visit in my dreams for the past many days bore into mine. Giving me a realism that yes it is real and not my dream. His hands are around me, keeping me in one place. I look at his perfect carved face, messy curly hairs and swollen lips. Huh? 

“What happened to your lips?” I ask abruptly to Liam who has a cut on it and it is bleeding.

“Nothing.” he coughs a little to clear his voice. I notice it sounds scratchy. Is he okay? Is he ill?  

“I—” someone clears their throat behind me and I look to find my friends gaping at us. Crap I forget they are here. Liam quickly drops his hands from me and I step back from him and walk towards my friends, standing beside Selena. He runs his hands through his hairs several times and turns back but not before glancing at us. At me. My heart quickens at this. 

“Sooooooooo.” Julia drags and I look at her side. Giving her a look so she could continue. 

“What was that?” Suddenly she shrieks and I jump back a little.