34 | Long Way Home.

Thank you to all my patient readers. Here is the new chapter. Sorry that it took so long to upload this one. I hope you enjoy this one and watch out for mistakes below. 

Long way home by 5sos (I love that song)

“Twinkle twinkle little star—” my singing gets cut off when the view to my sky, being blocked by a shadow looming over me

“Twinkle twinkle little star—” my singing gets cut off when the view to my sky, being blocked by a shadow looming over me. I tilt my head to look at Liam but frown when he wasn't Liam. He was someone else. I stand from the ground with difficulty and fall immediately with my swaying legs. 

“Woah woah.” the voice says and grabs my waist, almost pulling me to him. I pry his hands away even though I am steady now. I maintain a distance when I see the guy, he has tattoos all over his body, blonde hairs that have two red stripes in front. A little metal is there in his tongue when he licks his lips, eyeing me up and down. I push myself further into the wall.

“And what a beautiful girl like you is doing here alone?” he asks, his voice came out scratchy. 

“I am not alone.” I tell him and turn to walk but he puts one hand in front of me. 

“You can come with me and we can find your friends or I can introduce you to my willing friend.” he gives me a devilish smirk, making me scared. I need Liam, where is he? 

“I don't want too.” I shake my head, resulting in my hair flying everywhere.

“Awh, aren't you a cute little one. Come on let's go it will be fun I promise.” he steps towards me and brushes my cheeks with his fingers. 

“I told you. I don't want too.” I snap and push his chest away when he gets close but he grabs my hands and pins them to the wall. 

“He was right you're one strong headed girl but I like it this way.” he huskily says, licking his lips again. My mind falters to who is he? I notice the man in front of me and suddenly it clicks, he was one of the guys with Liam, I saw long ago in the parking lot when I used to teach him. Is he talking about Liam? 

I wiggle in his grasp when he clasps my hands with one hand and stroll other on my neck. “Leave me alone.” I shout at him and kick on his legs but that didn't stop him from touching my waist. I feel disgusted and fear builds fastly in me. Liam where are you? 

“Come with me.” he commands in a threatening way. “I am sure you don't want to leave ever again or either way I won't let you leave. If I enjoy you first.” he says in my ear and tears pour from my eyes when his hands slowly go down on my jeans. I gasp when his fingers touch the bare skin between my bunched top and jeans. 

“Leave her right now or I promise, you won't be leaving this place in two walking legs.” My head looks to the source of an angry voice and immediate relief flooded through my panic veins when I see Liam near the glass door. 

“Oh is this a threat? Well for this piece I won't hesitate to leave with no legs.” The guy says and his brown eyes bore into mine which was fully dark, holding a scary and hungry look. I squirm in his gaze and soon he was ripped away from me. It was so fast as I see Liam throwing the water bottle and launching towards the guy. He throws punches repeatedly to his body, not giving any chance to the guy to defend himself.