67 | High Hopes.

There's been days which seem so surreal, so good to be true and after doing everything in order to find out that a good day is really happening we kinda just sit and think

There's been days which seem so surreal, so good to be true and after doing everything in order to find out that a good day is really happening we kinda just sit and think. Man is it really happening. Instead of enjoying, believing it we already start looking at the things which could ruin that day. We try hard to not be paranoid and chant that yes it can happen. This is what is happening with me.

Or sometimes I ask no one in particular if this crap is real or I am in some other dimension. Maybe God finally decided to give happy moments and now life is going to be better or it's just a couple of days of happiness before the cloud of sadness looms? The problem with us humans is if something goes right we question why? We can't digest the fact that something good is actually happening and if something wrong happens, we question the same why? We can't digest that either. So what should we do? In my opinion, leave it to the time. It's the only thing which could show or tell us. Everyone has it's time. 

“I hate Monday.” Julia groans, putting her head on my shoulder as we stand near the corridor wall. 

“Who doesn't.” I say, putting my head on her. We stare at the students coming out from different classes or halls as we just stand near the wall like guards. In reality we are too exhausted to even move a limb and go anywhere to sit and do what we usually do. Read. 

Monday came today, means college, means classes, means droopy eyes. In short, we are sleep deprived. Last night, we all stayed for a movie night and we were so indulged that we crossed midnight. Selena and Amelia slept halfway through it while Julia and I were drinking coffee and continued to watch and end in bed around 3:00. It was hardly three hours sleep and after that we are here. Yawning in the corridor. 

“It's your fault.” she yawns. 

“Excuse me?” 

“If you didn't make that other mug of coffee I would have been too dodge off with them but no you had to make a strong one.” She accuses me. 

I grit my teeth. “Yeah it's my fault because someone couldn't say no to coffee when I asked.” 

“Exactly, if you ask someone, that too for a coffee no one will say no Evanna.” 

“Please shut up. I am too tired to argue with you.” I sigh, shifting a bit to let us sit on a nearby bench and get comfortable. My knees shoot with a sudden pain and I grab the end of the bench tightly. 

We both stay silent watching the garden ahead of us which is filled with students. The music blasting in our ears is the only noise that is speaking to us. I change the slow song to a pop one and beside me Julia bobbles her head, the action I feel on my shoulder. 

“How's hottie?” Julia asks, suddenly. I lower the volume down before answering.

“He is better now.” A smile cross my face and I am glad she couldn't see me. He was healing perfectly fine. His wounds weren't as bad and badly bruised as before. The skin around it was finally coming but still it's deep injuries. In three days, he managed to move his right hand and I think it wouldn't happen if I didn't look after him because clearly speaking that guy doesn't care about him.