93 | Meeting.

Listen to Good for you by Selena Gomez.

Please click the bottom star and make me smile and motivate on my work. :)

After the whole Statue of Liberty tour we finally head back to his Rover since my job is going to start in fifteen minutes

After the whole Statue of Liberty tour we finally head back to his Rover since my job is going to start in fifteen minutes. It literally took us three hours in there and because of how much time we had spend only in Liberty Island, we couldn't go to Ellis Island. A woman told us that it took more two hours if you wanted to go there so we refrain from the idea as we were getting late. My mind is in a content place after witnessing the beautiful attraction of state. I look at the pictures we had taken and hear my stomach gurgling a bit. Even though I already ate a burger in cafe yet I am feeling hungry. It's not much as in I am starving type, but a bit snack in between won't hurt. I wish I had some quick snack with me. I always used to have some but due to how lost I was this morning I forgot. I like to eat in intervals, sometimes I get the urge.

Still I check my bag in case of any bar hiding underneath my books when Liam extends something towards me.

“Here.” I look up and find him holding a kitkat bar. My brows furrow as I eye it then him.

“Where did that come from?” I question.

“From my pocket.”

“Since when do you carry chocolate with you? I thought you don't like it.” I remember our argument where he called me out on my addiction of chocolates and how he doesn't like them. Although he can eat once in a blue moon for a change.

“I don't carry it.” he speaks a bit quickly then adds. “I bought some...um stuffs from shop and they didn't have the change so I had to buy it.” oh well that explains.

“Well in that case, lucky me. Thank you.” I take the bar from him and quickly open the wrapper. Out of the corner of my eye I see him looking at me and I narrow my eyes at him.

“Don't call me out again.” I bite before telling him.

“Not today, actually I want to talk to you about something.”

“Sure, what?”

“The party Ethan mentioned about in the morning. What do you think?” he asks, looking at me for a brief second.

“Uh...I don't understand. What do you mean by what do I think?” I frown.

“He invited you. Do you wanna come?”

I am a little thrown off by the question. “I don't know...I mean I don't know him and...yeah he saved my life but—” I stop in voicing my inner thoughts.

“But going to a party is not I prefer. I don't like it.” I say instead.

He nods and I don't miss how pleased he look hearing me.