73 | I love you...

“May be he will stab me when you decide to take a break

“May be he will stab me when you decide to take a break.”

“What?”

“I mean it's not like you need revision more than us considering you're going to teach us. At some point you need a break and when you decide to take a walk. Meanwhile Lucifer can slit my throat with his wings.”

“Oh my god, Drake. You're such a drama queen. Can you exaggerate that sentence more?”

“I am not exaggerating. Think why would he invite me to his place if it isn't related to how he was gawking at me yesterday. I bet he was planning my sacrifice in order to gain what power he is lacking. I would say a decent personality.” he drawls. I put a hand to my forehead before turning away.

“First of all a personality isn't a power. It's something that defines you. Your attitude or confidence that can be your power and I am sure he has both.” more than anyone I ever met. “Secondly, stop exaggerating. How can you possibly say I exaggerate more when clearly you're talking these rituals crap.”

We both are sitting on my bed, ready to head towards Liam since it's Saturday. I am done from my job earlier this morning and Drake told me, he is coming over. It's been twenty minutes since he is here and before that almost forty five minutes in phone where he was eating my ears off with his theory about why Liam called him to his house. He is acting like as if he only invites him heck if Liam does then Drake suspicion can be looked but right now I want to rip my hairs.

“Oh please. You almost had a panic attack when the hot dog guy told you there is limited ketchup for one plate.” Drake scoffs.

“That was plainly rude of him. People needs ketchup when they're eating fast food. In my case I need the fountain. Remind me to never eat anything from that stall.” I actually need a lot of ketchup if I say so myself. I just can't eat a single bite without dipping twice or thrice into the bowl of ketchup.

“Drama queen.” he mocks me. I make a face at him before rearranging my desk that gets messy somehow.

“Speaking of yesterday. Why did you do that?”

“Do what?” he asks incredulously but I know better. I raise my eyebrow at him and fold my arms on chest before saying.

“You know what I mean.”

He sighs. “Fine, I did just to spite him. He was annoying me well he always did whether his presence is near or not. Besides he always act so smug. I thought why not play with him for a little.”

“A little? I told you already how Liam is yet you did that. For god sake, I didn't even find out the double meaning behind your words until he pointed out.” I scowl. “That was bad.”

“Whatever. You know I only did it to annoy him and I actually enjoyed the moment while it lasted. His face was satisfying to watch.” he chuckles.

“Why did you call him then? Why asked me to call him back.”