68 | Falling in love is painful.

Songs for this chapter :

Wrong time by Hippie Sabotage.

Right place, wrong time by Dr John.

“On what days are your exams?” I ask, looking down at Liam

“On what days are your exams?” I ask, looking down at Liam. He thinks for a moment, his mind running for an answer until he replies.

“One is on Friday and other on Monday probably.” 

“Probably? You're kidding me right.” he just shrugs, shifting on the bed. “You don't even know the days of your exams.” I gape. He seems so cool about it as if university will grade him according to his abstinence.

“I know it Rose just not the days.” He groans. I raise my eyebrow giving him what the heck look. 

“Brilliant and here I was worried about you getting failed but your words helped me alot.” I lift my fist from my waist and lift in the air, giving him thumbs up. I fall back on the bed with the cramp I get on my other hand which I used to support my head. 

“Did it help you enough to make you co—”

“You can't start your day without embarrassing me. Can you?” I shot him a glare. He woke me up with words I can't dare to say. 

He lifts himself up on his elbows before looming over me. “Nope, that would be blasphemy.” 

“Besides, why are you embarrassed when last night you let me eat your bagel?” My eyes pop out from my socket and I choke on my breath. Liam smirk doesn't help my mortified state one bit. 

“What happened Rose? You look red. Oh I get it. You're regretting right? Well I told you we should've formally introduced ourselves to each other before I eat your bagel but you're repeatedly forcing me to eat your bagel.” he says. I hide my face in my palms and cringe when I feel how hot I become. 

Last night I was going along with his innuendos which I don't even know it was one— as I tried to give him my—the bagel of a flavour I didn't like until I got a doubt which turned into suspicion as Liam look like he will pass out because of how hard he was laughing in the shop. I never thought he could indicate something —Let's just say I would never be able to eat the bagel again before thinking about yesterday and this morning. Liam ruined it for me and my innocence.

I use my elbows to kick his chest which results in him laughing. I tighten my hold on my face more. I wish my palm would swallow me whole. “Come on now, don't be shy. The deeds are done.” he laughs. I elbow him again but he grabs it and tries to snatched my hands. 

“No.” I protest, using my body to shift to the other side but he holds my waist by putting his arm over me. 

“Okay you can eat my cucumber too that way we will be even.” he laughs and I practically shriek at this. Not that. Let's just say vegetables aren't vegetables anymore in my mind and I so hate him for that.