60 | Pick Up Line.

I woke up after sleeping for three hours and it was already around 8:30

I woke up after sleeping for three hours and it was already around 8:30. I requested Drake to drop me even though it wasn't necessary. He became like a strict parent telling me to sleep here. He said to stay at his apartment but I politely declined. I haven't spoken to Amy since morning after disappearing suddenly. I know after seeing my condition she will go nuts and that's what exactly happened. Her shocked stricken face, concerned blue eyes and motherly tone all bombarded on me. I told her yet another lie because I can't just fill her with the truth. I have created a very long web that doesn't need a swat of broom to get rid of. I have to untangle it, break it one by one but now that I stop weaving one I don't see any point in bringing my things back again only to give Amy a headache.

I told her that Drake and I fought which resulted in my badly shaped appearance. It was Drake's idea to tell her that and after telling her she was like a madwoman, yelling and cursing at innocent Drake that how big of a bastard he is. I know she was concerned about me but after hearing words that Drake doesn't deserve. I sort of told her that I read a very emotional part of a book back in the cafe that made me cry more. She quickly understands it because she knows how I become attached to fictional characters.

"It was just a misunderstanding. Now we are fine." is what I said when she asked about the status of Drake and I friendship. I don't know if I really saw it or not but a frown crosses her face. I then told her how I invited Drake to have lunch with us, to which she didn't respond. She only nodded and left to make something for me. We spent the rest of the night eating, chatting and watching TV. It was good, really good after going through my daily routine with Amy but when it was bedtime I felt so hollow inside. The sadness engulfed me and I may not have stared at the glass paint set more than necessary. The first ever thing Liam gave me except for pain and headache which never seems to stop. The headache multiplied more and the tablets weren't working and frankly speaking it never worked. I wasn't a fan of taking medicine so if something did happen to me it became difficult to get myself better because those tablets won't work, don't blend in with my body system or something. So I had to either take heavy dosage or take two at a day. I avoid both. I hate medicines.

At first I thought about ditching the college and just lay on my bed because firstly I am not in a mood, secondly I look like someone hit me again and again or a blow dryer just blew in my head. In short I look like a mess with raccoon eyes and swollen lips. The amount of time I chew them gives me shudders at the pain I felt every time I do it but still I do it. But I can't take a leave because yesterday I took one. I missed my art class and no way in heck I could've missed it again today. So here I am in college, preparing myself for first class. With the help of Amy I put many eye drops in my eyes since last night to minimize the redness. For my lips I applied some antiseptic cream. It didn't hide my cuts obviously but it did help me in pain.

"Bite your lips again and I will apply this on your lips." the movement I am about to separate from her she threatens, behind her my rest of two friends giggles. They two were shocked to see me but what I told Amy, she told them and somehow they understood. Now I am learning one thing: lying seriously looks convincing then truth. The examples for both of them are from my life. I told the truth to Liam but got harsh words, I told lies to my friends and got their sympathy. But It's not like I am saying lying is good. It never is. It sure gives you relief for that second you lied to someone but after that the guilt, the fear always blankets you in the most suffocating way possible.