69 | I am not happy.

Songs for the chapter :

Naked by James Arthur.

The Scientists by Coldplay.

"He was totally hitting on you

"He was totally hitting on you."

"You see that too right? Damn I thought I was getting wrong signals." Audrey says, sitting on the stool in front of me.

"I thought he was checking the painting until I found his eyes a little bit lower, mostly on your ass." Peter comments.

"Now that is a major turn off." She wafts in air, rolling her eyes.

"What do you mean by turn off?" I frown, adjusting myself to stand supporting the counter.

"I mean guys watching girl's ass from behind-"

"So what do you want from us, look at your ass from front?" Peter scoffs. "Please briefly tell us how to do that." I hold in my chuckle.

"No you idiot. I don't mean that. Like that guy wasn't interested in me only on my ass. He wants me but on his bed not in his life as if he could have asked or maybe start a little chit chat if he is really into me but no...like you said he was checking me means his business with me is purely on bed nothing less, nothing more." I must say the way she said sounds so true even If I am clueless on this topic. It looks like she knows about relationships, games or what boys want, on point.

"You exposed that guy." I tell her.

"I found many of his categories and trust me Evanna they only want your body not you whole. You know heart, soul blah blah blah." she rambles. I suddenly get quiet as my mind wanders to someone I shouldn't be thinking about.

Does he want my heart, soul, mind or just my body? Because the way he reacted at the fact that Drake touched my butt playfully says so much what Liam cares about.

"You're talking as if you're some sort of love expert. FYI. You're single." Peter drawls.

"Now you know why." She snaps. Peter suddenly grows silent and I look back and forth between them. There is something behind Audrey's hardened eyes and Peter sorry one but before I could figure out anything he excuses himself and leaves.

Audrey quickly composes herself and a question floats in my head.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask, hesitantly. She looks at me and nods.

I clear my throat before starting. "What can you say about a person who is...you know gets angry on small things like the fact that your male friend touches you in a friendly way but the guy thinks there is something going on between you two and accuses you of being a cheater."

I don't know where I am going with this but hearing people's opinions about stuff you haven't encountered or have zero experience isn't bad.

"Hmm...well I had to say he is a dickhead." she says as a matter-of-factly.