.fifty one

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Fifty One

Taehyung glanced at the tense Jungkook in confusion. He seemed uneasy and anxious. A cold sweat trickled down his neck as Jungkook nervously gulped. His palms were already sweating like crazy. He kept on convincing his self that everything will be fine and Taehyung won't probably bite him to death.

"Kookie," Taehyung called. "What's wrong with you?"

Jungkook finally regained his senses, he faced Taehyung with a gentle smile, as if the anxious Jungkook from before was just an illusion. 

"Ah. Nothing's wrong. I'm fine," Jungkook replied.

Taehyung looked at him doubtfully and asked once again, "really?"

"Of course, baby. Let's focus on the movie, okay?" Jungkook said, his right hand resting on Taehyung's thigh. 

Taehyung stared at him for a moment before nodding. His attention back again at the movie in front of him. Jungkook stole a glance at Taehyung with a helpless smile on his thin lips as he saw his beloved seriously watching. He could not help but think that Taehyung resembled a tiny kitten. 

The movie lasted for an hour and Taehyung was still laughing his ass off. Tears began to brim on his chocolate eyes as he almost laughed to death. Jungkook could only helplessly smile as he patted Taehyung's back.

"Why are you laughing so hard, Tae? There's nothing funny on what he said," Jungkook wearily said.  

"Hahaha what do you mean by hahaha not funny? That was absolutely the best joke hahaha I have heard in my hahaha entire life hahaha I'm dying," Taehyung answered with difficulty between his laughs.

"That was really a bad movie," Jungkook replied with furrowed brows. 

Taehyung was still cackling his lungs out. He tried to calm his self and began to take deep breaths before he managed to cease his laughter so he could repeat and explain the joke to Jungkook again who he thinks has a very low sense of humor.

"Listen very carefully, Kookie," Taehyung said while trying his very best to hold his laughter. Jungkook could only nod in response.

"Once upon a time, there was a little fish and a big fish. One day, the little fish told the big fish, 'big... fish... big... fish, what.... do.... you.... like.... to.... eat....?'"

Jungkook could only stare at Taehyung expressionlessly. Taehyung did not mind his stare and continued his joke.

"The big fish said, 'I like to eat a little fish that speaks very slowly.'"

Jungkook sighed.

"The little fish said, 'oh, so that's how it is. I understand."

Taehyung burst out laughing and Jungkook could only cover his face with his palms in disappointment.

"Hahaha why aren't you hahaha laughing?"

Jungkook did not answer.

"Hahaha it was funny, right? Hahaha."

Jungkook remained silent.

"Hahaha why are you not answering? Hahaha."

Jungkook said and smiled. "I love you."

"Hahaha I love you too hahaha."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

lei;
the joke was inspired from a bl novel i read 'perfect destiny' it's very funny ksksk and i just realized writing in my phone is much more easier than laptop. god, my back hurts. i feel like a dead shrimp.