.forty

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's handsome features, his long fingers were tracing every inch of his smooth face, down to his soft pink lips.

"He's so handsome," he muttered under his breath, still mesmerized at Jungkook's beauty.

"I know," Jungkook replied with a husky voice making Taehyung jolt in shock, almost falling on the bed.

Jungkook softly chuckled as he leaned on the headboard, now facing the now pissed off Taehyung.

"You scared me!" Taehyung grunted annoyed as he properly sat down on the fluffy bed, the mattress was digging in because of his weight.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook replied, trying to hide his laughter.

"Psh! Meanie!" Taehyung huffed with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook giggled while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's small waist, snuggling his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling it's sweet scent.

"You're so cute," Jungkook commented out of the blue making Taehyung's cheeks heat up.

"I already know, Kookie," Taehyung sassily replied and giggled cutely.

Jungkook smiled while hugging Taehyung's waist more closer to him.

"I like you so much, Tae," Jungkook mumbled as he planted soft kisses on Taehyung's nape.

"W-what?" Taehyung asked as he faced Jungkook with confusion written all over his face.

Jungkook likes me? Taehyung was beyond shocked, his breath seemed to hitched. He can almost hear the faint sound of his heart beating so fast and loud.

"D-did you just c-confessed to me?"

"If that's what you think so, then yes," Jungkook replied and smirked.

"I l-like you too b-but I think--,"

"I know you are still not ready after all those bullshits that just happened," Jungkook gritted his teeth after reminiscing those awful times. "And I'm willing to wait, Tae, even if it takes decades,"

"T-thank you so much for u-understanding, Kookie," Taehyung replied as he sniffed while tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Shh, don't cry, baby," Jungkook cooed as he brushed off Taehyung's tears using his thumb. "I hate seeing you crying."

"B-but Kookie--,"

"I'll gonna buy you ice cream, okay?" Jungkook said as he stole a peck on Taehyung's carnation pink lips.

"O-okay," Taehyung replied while his cheeks were burning up, tinting it with faint pink.

"What the hell did I just witnessed?"

Both of them turned around and saw Hoseok leaning on the wall with his arms crossed as he dramatically batted his long eyelashes.

"Me and my baby flirting," Jungkook answered in a matter-in-fact tone.

"Fuck it. I'm out. My single ass can't relate." Hoseok smugly replied and slammed the door shut. Taehyung flinched at the loud thud.

"Shall we continue?"

"I'd rather eat first. Bye Kookie!"

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

a/n: sorry for the mistakes (if i had one) my eyes were barely opened when i wrote this kskks

thank you for the 20K reads i purple you all 😭💜