.twenty four

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Twenty Four

Taehyung's chocolate brown eyes scanned the huge and castle-like manor. It was as huge as Jungkook's enormous mansion.

"Good afternoon, sir. Mr. Kim Namjoon has been expecting for your arrival." The maids greeted them in unison. "This way please."

The both of them nod and followed the maids. Taehyung's breath hitched as the majestic hallways greeted their presence. The whole manor was inviting and home-like, which Taehyung would love to live on if he had a chance.

There the both of them saw Kim Namjoon comfortably sitting on the classy wooden chair while drinking wine gracefully.

Taehyung stared at the gorgeous man who slowly dropped his drink on the grand wooden table featly. Have I seen him before? Why does he looked so familiar?

"Oh! Good afternoon, Jungkook," Namjoon greeted Jungkook and hugged him. He then turned to Taehyung who was still staring at him. "And Good afternoon to you too...?"

"I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He replied and slightly bowed down to show respect.

"Such a wonderful name," Namjoon complimented and Taehyung could feel his cheeks heating up. "I am Kim Namjoon by the way."

Namjoon extended his hands and Taehyung gladly accepted it. The handshake lasted for fifteen seconds and Jungkook couldn't help but glare at them.

"Have a seat," Namjoon said smiling, his dimples popped up as he gestured the two to sit down.

"Thank you for inviting us in your wonderful manor, Mr. Kim." said Jungkook.

"Oh! For Pete's sake call me Namjoon!" Namjoon said dramatically and the wine glass suddenly slipped on his hand.

Everything happened in a slow motion as the wine glass slowly dropped in the marbled tile, earning a loud shattering sound. The red wine was spilled, staining the ivory tiles and tiny bits of shattered glasses were everywhere.

"Oops," Namjoon said cheekily, both of his dimples popped up on his rosy cheeks.

All of them immediately flinched in their seats when the door suddenly bursted open and it revealed a handsome blonde haired guy wearing apron while holding a spatula, his face was red, probably because of anger.

"Kim Namjoon! This is the fucking nth time you have broken a goddamn wine glass!" The handsome guy scolded the terrified Namjoon while swinging the spatula in the air.

Jungkook and Taehyung were both starstrucked at the handsome guy who just came in.

"Seokjin! Let me explain! It's an accident!" Namjoon got up from his seat, stressed and trembling.

"Accident my fucking ass!" The guy named Seokjin huffed in anger and aimed to throw the spatula on Namjoon.

"Jin! Please! No!" Namjoon cried and began to hide on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook couldn't believe at what he is witnessing right now, the scary and cold infamous CEO Kim Namjoon is currently trembling in fear because of a guy named Seokjin and a spatula. Seriously?

Taehyung was beyond shocked. He couldn't believe at what his chocolate brown irises saw.

Infront of him is his long lost brother, Kim Seokjin.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Twenty Four

a/n: welp THANK YOU FOR THE 3.07K READS IM JINJA CRYING IDON'TDESERVETHIS 😭