.ten

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Ten

The whole ride was silent, and it was slowly killing Taehyung. The awkwardness and the deafening silence almost suffocated him.

It wasn't comfortable at all.

He wasn't used to this. He definitely wasn't.

"M-master," Taehyung managed to destroy the silence in his hoarse and croak voice. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Tae," Jungkook replied in a low voice and sighed. "I am just stressed at work."

Taehyung remained silent and didn't answered him. Probably thinking on a plan how to make Jungkook smile and stressed free.

After a whole good fifteen minutes, the two arrived at the mansion with tired and expressionless faces. They remained silent until their maids, Jennie and Ji-eun, broke the silence.

"Good evening, sir," the two maids greeted them and bowed. Jungkook ignored the both of them meanwhile Taehyung gave a slight smile.

Jungkook immediately went to his room and slammed the door, making Taehyung flinch at the loud thud. He sighed and went to the kitchen instead.

"He probably needs time to think and space," he mumbled at his self while heading to the enormous kitchen.

What should I do to make my master smile?

After a whole good eight minutes of thinking, an invisible light bulb seemed to pop beside Taehyung's head.

"I'll cook for him!" Taehyung giggled at his thought and imagined Jungkook's might be reaction in his playful mind.

"OMG Taehyung! This is so delicious!" Jungkook exclaimed and took another spoonful of the ramen Taehyung cooked.

"Really? I worked hard for it!" Taehyung blurted and smiled sweetly at him.

"Ah! You can be a chef, Taehyung! I want to marry you!" Jungkook beamed and sipped the ramen's soup.

Taehyung couldn't help but blush at Jungkook's remark. "You want to m-marry me?"

"Of course! I love you so much, Tae!" Jungkook said and placed the ramen on the table gently while leaning forward to reach Taehyung.

The world seemed to come in a halt as Jungkook's thin lips slowly touched Taehyung's lucious pink lips.

And the two shared the sweetest ⚊ with a little bit of spice and salt kiss they always wanted.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Taehyung immediately snapped back to reality when he saw a tall girl wearing a maid outfit with her hands crossed while holding a spatula.

Taehyung check the surroundings and noticed he was already in Jungkook's huge and elegant kitchen.

"Hey! Are you deaf? Answer me or else I'm going to call the cops!" the girl said in a threatening voice and rolled her blue eyes.

"Pardon?"

"You son of a bitch! Didn't you heard me?"

"Obviously not."

"I asked who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing here?!"

"I am Taehyung and this is obviously a kitchen so I came here to cook."

"How told you to cook, bitch?! Get out!"

"My smart brain told me to cook for my upset master and you should get out. You're so loud," Taehyung replied calmly and took eggs from the refrigerator.

"You dare to talk back, huh?!"

"Because you asked a question."

"Fuck you!"

And without any delay, the annoyed maid grabbed Taehyung's pink hair earning a painful grunt from him.

"Don't mess with me! I am Mr. Jeon Jungkook's favorite maid!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Ten

a/n: hi im scared of dogs

btw thank you for the 200 reads! im so grateful ( ˘ ³˘)❤

anyways, you're gorgeous i love you (♥ω♥*)