.forty three [ M ]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Forty Three

warning:
mature scenes ahead!

Jungkook opened the bottle of lube and squirted some on Taehyung's thick ass, wiping it into the hole as he smirked.

Taehyung couldn't help but softly moan as Jungkook's fingers playfully teased his slide and slippery hole.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Y-yes, daddy!"

Without any further words, Jungkook slowly entered Taehyung's tight hole. The intense pain suddenly strucked on Taehyung's ass. He almost screamed in agony but he managed to bit his lips and let out a muffle instead as tears began brimming on his eyes.

"Oh shit! Baby, I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Do you want me to ⚊,"

Taehyung faced the panicking Jungkook with a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, daddy. Keep going."

"But Tae ⚊,"

"Please, daddy?"

"Alright," Jungkook replied and deeply sighed as he gently thrust deeper, filling each other's desire and needs as they both moaned in ecstasy.

"Mhmmm daddy~,"

"You like it, baby?" Jungkook raspingly asked as his pace started to get faster, yet it still remained gentle.

"Ughh y-yes ahh daddy deeper~,"

"My baby is so needy, eh?" Jungkook said as he jokingly slapped Taehyung's ass cheeks while his thrusts were getting deeper.

Sooner enough, the excruciating pain on Taehyung's ass was slowly replaced with unexplainable pleasure as he moaned in satisfaction.

It was heaven.

"Mhmm daddy faster~,"

"Beg for it, baby hnng," Jungkook said huskily as he deepened his thrust, hitting Taehyung's prostate.

"Ughhhh ahhhh faster daddy please~,"

"Do you want daddy to fuck you so hard, baby?"

Taehyung faced Jungkook as sweat sexily dripped on his flawless face, lust and desire were firing in his hazel brown eyes. "Y-yes hnnng~, fuck me so hard, daddy 'til I can see stars!"

Without any further hesitation, Jungkook banged Taehyung, hard and rough, constantly hitting his prostate as they both moaned in pure bliss.

"You like that baby huh?" Jungkook huskily asked as he gripped Taehyung's vibrant pink hair.

"Y-yes daddy! More mhmmm~,"

Jungkook smirked as he excitedly rammed hard and fast. Taehyung's hands gripped the plain white sheets as the extreme pleasure and delight filled him.

And they both knew they're going to cum anytime soon.

"D-daddy ahhmmm~,"

"I'm cumming, baby hnng~,"

Taehyung's knees weaken as an unfamiliar feeling churned on his system. He closed his eyes in delectation as he can feel Jungkook's hot palms stroking his erect manhood.

In a few thrusts and strokes, a hot sticky liquid squirted on Taehyung's ass and Jungkook's palms, messing the plain white sheets.

They both dropped down on the soft bed while catching their breaths. Their hot naked bodies came in contact.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you, Kookie," Taehyung replied as he snuggled closer to Jungkook, ignoring the sticky feeling.

Out of a sudden, Jungkook's hands snaked down on Taehyung's ass as he gently pinched his thick ass cheeks, causing him to jolt in shock and yelp.

"One more round, baby?"

"Calm your fucking dick, Jungkook."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Forty Three

a/n: yall i tRiED

anyways yALL WE REACHED 37K READS AND 4K VOTES WTF IS THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH