.thirty nine

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook's tired black orbs immediately lightened up when he saw Taehyung rushing unto him, with a big smile etched on his face.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called his name in a soft tone when Taehyung suddenly clinged unto him, his long legs were wrapped on Jungkook's petite waist and his arms were on his neck.

"I missed you, Kookie," Taehyung mumbled as he snuggled closer on Jungkook's neck, sniffling his heavenly scent as he wiggled. "Are you hurt--?"

"Ouch," Jungkook softly groaned in pain when Taehyung accidentally hit Jungkook's bullet wound with his leg.

"Oh my God! Kookie, what happened?!" Taehyung's brown eyes immediately widened when he saw the blood from Jungkook's abdomen. He lets go of Jungkook and raised his shirt a little to examine the wound more.

Taehyung gasped as his fingers traced the dried crimson blood staining Jungkook's shirt, his eyes were only focused at Jungkook's wound.

"Somebody call 911 or the hospital--,"

"No Taehyung, I am fine. I'll just call my private doctor." Jungkook assured Taehyung with a smile.

"B-but--,"

"No buts, okay? I will just get some rest."

"Okay," Taehyung replied sighing and lowered his head down.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's sudden mood change, he chuckled and slowy leaned on to kiss Taehyung's flawless cheeks.

His soft pink lips came in contact with Taehyung's delicate cheeks. The kiss was just brief, but hence it was special.

Taehyung shyly looked up to him, his cheeks were slowly tinting pink as he covered his face in embarrassment. Jungkook smiled and went upstairs to get some rest.

"Is he your b-boyfriend?" a little boy asked out of nowhere as he softly tugged Taehyung's shirt, to gain his attention.

"Boyfriend? Oh no! We're--," Taehyung paused. He didn't know what to reply. "We're friends."

"Really? Do friends need to kiss each others cheeks?" a little girl replied, suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"No it's not like that, honey," Taehyung answered while bending down to reach the little girl's height as he ruffled her hair.

"Then what is it?"

"I don't know, honey. I still don't know."

"I know he has feelings for you," a male teenager suddenly butted on their conversation with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean he has feelings for me?" Taehyung asked, completely confused at the boy's remark.

"It's obvious, duh. He wouldn't kiss your cheeks and act sweet towards you if he doesn't like you."

"Really? I don't think so."

"You're so oblivious and dumb."

"Hey! I'm older than you!"

"What? I'm just stating the truth!"

"Truth my ass."

"Yah! You two! Stop bickering and let's eat!" Seokjin yelled, getting all of their attention as they glanced at the mouth watering foods placed elegantly on the dining table.

"Yey food!" they all cheered in delight and began digging in.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

a/n: a filler lol sorry

thank you for the 18K reads btw and 2K votes! i purple you all! thank you for reading 💜