.thirty one

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Daddy? Where are you? I'm scared," the little girl cried between her sobs. The black cloth that covered her brown eyes was starting to get wet because of her tears.

"Stop crying will you?" a little boy replied, annoyed at the girl's wailing.

"Who are you? Why can't I see you?" the girl sniffed and tried to wiped her tears but failed when she noticed she can't move. "Why can't I move? Am I dead?"

"You're not dead, idiot," another little girl remarked rudely. "We're obviously tied in a chair with blindfolds covering in our eyes so you obviously can't see anything."

"I want to go home," another little boy whined.

"So are we but we know we can't since we're just a bunch of kids who knows nothing about escaping and fighting jerks unlike the ones we saw in movies."

"Hmmp! My Daddy Jimin and Daddy Yoongi will save me!" cried the little girl and huffed.

"Eh? Don't you have a mommy?"

The little girl paused for a while to think before answering, "Uh n-no."

"Is that even possible?"

"Yes, I think?"

"She's clearly adopted, duh."

"Adopted? what's that?"

"Aish, so naiv--,"

"Kids, you better shut the fuck up before I shoot your head," a raspy voice was heard, almost growling his annoyed remark.

The kids immediately shut their mouths and tears started to brim in their eyes. Their lips quivered in fear and they were trembling.

And in less than a minute, the kids started sobbing and wailing. The man covered his ears in irritation and slammed his gun on the wooden desk loudly, startling the kids.

"Stop crying, you dumbfucks!" the man exasperatedly screamed causing the kids to cry more. "Oh for fuck's sake, just shut up!"

The door suddenly bursted open and it revealed an annoyed muscular guy who just woke up. The kids abruptly stopped crying and their cute sniffles were the only thing that can be heard not until the man who just entered spoke.

"What's happening here? Why is it so noisy?"

"I haven't even laid a finger on them and they started crying so fucking loud!"

"Oh for hell's sake! Tape their mouths, bastard! You ruined my sleep!"

"Shut up. I have been up the whole night watching those whiny kids and you're just there, having your fucking beauty sleep!"

"That's your goddamn job and I really had a hard time kidnapping them! Don't be a dickhead and do your job properly!"

"Just get the fuck out before--,"

The muscular man just rolled his eyes and slammed the door shut. The kids couldn't understand what just happened and remained silent, they were still uncomfortable because of the wet blindfolds that covered their eyes.

"Ugh finally, peace." the guy muttered under his breath and leaned on a wooden chair, closing his eyes and slowly drifted in to sleep, not caring about the kids anymore.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

a/n: oof a couple more votes and i'll post the answers for the q and a uwu thank you so much for the 6K reads by the way! and i'm planning to double update today sooooo yep i purple you all 💜