.eight

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Eight

Jungkook smiled when he saw Taehyung's eyes widen and his mouth agape in awe as he entered Jungkook's office.

"Woah!" Taehyung said amused and began wandering around.

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at Taehyung. "Elegant isn't it?"

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously. "Yes!" He answered while his chocolate brown eyes scanned the black and white themed office.

"Have a seat, Tae," Jungkook said and gestured Taehyung to sit on the black couch. Taehyung slightly flinch at the nickname but shrugged it off and he sat on Jungkook's swiveled chair instead.

"Taehyung, that's my seat," Jungkook replied calmly.

Taehyung ignored him and slightly rotate the swiveled chair that made his eyes widen in shock and amusement.

"Master! Why is the chair rotating?! Is this broken?" asked Taehyung, with brows furrowed in confusion.

"It's a swiveled chair, Taehyung, now get your ass out there and sit on the couch," Jungkook replied with a slight growl.

"I don't want to!" Taehyung replied with a grin and rotates the chair more faster.

"Taehyung, stop that!"

"But I want to play, Master!"

"Taehyung I swear ⚊,"

Jungkook was cut off when the door slowly creaked opened and it revealed a smiling Jimin and a giggling Jena.

"Uncle Kookie!" the little girl called his name with excitement and stretched out her little arms so he Jungkook can carry her.

"Aigoo! You are so heavy, Jena!" Jungkook grunted playfully and carried Jena in his arms. The little girl giggled.

"Good morning, Jungkook," Jimin greeted.

"Good morning too, Jimin," replied Jungkook as he squished Jena's cheeks making the girl giggle once again.

Taehyung looked at the three confusedly while the chair slowly rotates.

"Is that your daughter, Master? She's so cute!" Taehyung asked, ignoring the painful pang in his chest.

"She's not my daughter, Taehyung-ah," replied Jungkook. "She's Jimin's daughter."

"Jimin? Who's that?" Taehyung asked confused.

"I'm Park Jimin and you can call me Jimin, Chim, or anything. I'm Jungkook's secretary by the way," The brown haired introduced his self to Taehyung and stretched his hand.

"Oh, I'm Kim Taehyung! Just call me Tae or Taehyung and I'm Jungkook's do ⚊,"

"He's my uhm maid ⚊ urgh personal maid! Yes!" Jungkook said hysterically cutting off Taehyung's remark and slightly glared at the pink haired boy.

"I'm not your maid ⚊,"

"Uh, Jimin! What's my schedule for today?"

"At ten in the morning, you have to meet CEO Kim Namjoon and discuss about the investment and at five in the afternoon, you have to discuss matters together with the Byun's and Park's."

"That's all?"

"Yes, sir," Jimin replied with a nod.

Jungkook looked at his expensive watch and his eyes quickly widen.

"Shit! It's nine fucking forty five already!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Eight

a/n: not proofread bcs im lazy af and guys thank you so much for the 115 reads! im cRYInG! i love you all so much! ●ω●

and at our MAPEH class or PE, we checked our height and weight and i kinda feel happy and upset bcs iM ONLY 155CM or 5'1 and im so smOl yeT this hoe is the second tallest girl in class (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

and im 45klgs... ಥ_ಥ

okay anyways have a good day! you're so beautiful i love you!