.forty nine

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Forty Nine

As soon as they reached home, Taehyung hurriedly took a shower and went to rest, leaving Jungkook sulking in the living room.

The gloomy Jungkook had his arms crossed with a frown on his face. He was sternly rejected by Taehyung in showering together. He got upset and went to the living room to sulk.

As he contemplated on his actions, Jungkook realized he was being childish and unreasonable. Still frowning, Jungkook also went to take a shower and laid beside the asleep Taehyung.

Jungkook stared at the slumbering Taehyung with deep love and affection, he then softly kissed his forehead. His arms tightly wrapped around the other's waist.

The both of them lovingly embraced each other as they peacefully slept.

Hyung Sik stared at the documents on his hands in horror. He was currently lying in the hospital with a stack of documents beside him. He cannot believe his company went bankrupt.

He was injured, beaten, and his company went bankrupt in a span of a day.

Hyung Sik was terrified and furious, but all he can do is mutter a curse.

“Are they still asleep?”Jungri asked while quietly peeping at the door.

Taejung replied, “Perhaps.”

“Let's wake them up. It's already 10 AM,”exclaimed Taerin as she excitedly bounced and went inside the room.

Jungri and Taejung glanced at each other and then shrugged before going in.

“Daddy Taetae! Daddy Kookie! Wakey wakey!”The three kids exclaimed as they simultaneously plopped on the bed.

The two men who affectionately embraced each other immediately jolted awake, surprised by the sudden intrusion.

Jungkook, who was still muddleheaded stared at the ceiling, contemplating life, meanwhile Taehyung greeted the three kids, “good morning,”with a bright smile and lovingly kissed their foreheads.

Jungkook, whose soul finally came back stared at Taehyung sourly, “Where's my kiss?”

Taehyung looked at him and chuckled. He then leaned and pecked on Jungkook's lips, “Good morning, Kookie.”

Jungkook who was satisfied by the kiss, smiled and went to greet the kids, “good morning.”

“Good morning, Daddy Taetae! Daddy Kookie!”They simultaneously said. Taehyung softly chuckled meanwhile Jungkook smiled contentedly, his gaze profound and gentle.

A lightbulb seemed to flash on his mind as Jungkook leaned closer to Taehyung and whispered in his ear, “Do you want to officially adopt them?”

Taehyung, who did not expect it at all was surprised. He dumbly stared at Jungkook meanwhile the other grinned.

He replied, “really?”

Jungkook nodded then said, “You don't want to? I can send them to an orphanage if -,”

“No! Don't! Let's adopt them,”Taehyung hurriedly said and hugged the other. His face buried on Jungkook's chest.

The kids were confused and thought, ‘What are they doing?’

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅