.fourteen

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook slowly munched the burnt egg Taehyung proudly cooked. He wanted to puke at the bitter taste of the egg but he know he will upset Taehyung and Jungkook definitely don't want it.

The unpleasant taste of the egg rolled against his tongue. It was salty and bitter. Jungkook would even prefer eating dirt than this.

"It's so d-delicious!" Jungkook replied with fake enthusiasm in his voice as he gulped the mashed burnt egg, almost tearing up at the taste.

"Really? I should cook more!" Taehyung beamed happily and clapped his hands earning a shook look from Jungkook.

"Please don't! I have chefs to do that," Jungkook replied nervously, silently praying to the deities to save him.

"Aw but I want to cook for you," Taehyung whined and pouted cutely. Jungkook almost busted his uwu's.

"You can cook for me anytime but improve your cooking skills first, okay?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded in reply.

"Try tasting the ramen too!" Taehyung suggested with a sweet smile.

Without any questions further, Jungkook gently sipped the ramen's soup making Taehyung bounce in excitement.

The saltiness of the soup slowly came intact into Jungkook's taste buds. He forced a smile and immediately gulped the salty soup.

"Is it tasty?" Taehyung asked silently hoping.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He can't lie to Taehyung again.

Well, truth hurts anyways.

With a bitter face, Jungkook was about to reply 'no,' but his conscience suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

'Just lie. Don't tell him. He cooked this for you as a peace offering. Just accept your cruel fate.'

And with a gulp, Jungkook sweetly smiled and replied, "This is very tasty!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Fourteen