.thirty seven

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"Oh well, well, well, you really are good fighters, huh?" the old man said slyly. "But too bad, you'll gonna die soon."

"I think the fuck not trickass bitch," Namjoon cockily replied as he loaded his gun with bullets.

The old man didn't move an inch at Namjoon's remark yet instead, a sly grin was plastered on his face, irritating Namjoon more.

The muscled assholes were the one who flinched. They didn't expect Namjoon to talk back to their almighty boss.

"How dare you say that infront of our boss, you disrespectful piece of shit!" another muscled jerk yelled dramatically as he aimed his gun on Namjoon's forehead.

"Touché," Namjoon replied smirking and also aimed his gun on the muscled jerk's forehead.

"Lower your gun, Pedro," the old man said and the muscled jerk whose name is Pedro flinched when he heard his name being called by his boss and bashfully nods while slowly retreating his gun down. Namjoon evilly grinned and also did the same.

"Would you mind telling us what is your business here, gentlemen?" the old man asked as he played with his gold rings inserted in his veiny and wrinkled fingers.

"You had been kidnapping children and selling male teenagers online you ugly crook!" Namjoon spatted and the old man crossed his arms.

"Don't act innocent, Mr. Kim Namjoon. We know you once bought a doll here and also you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook," the old man cheekily smirked. "Right?"

Namjoon and Jungkook's eyes both widened in shock. Rage and fury was boiling down in their system, clouding their mind with anger, infuriating both of them.

"What the fuck did you say?" Jungkook said, almost growling.

"I don't need to repeat myself, Mr. Jeon. You, yourself knew how lucky Kim Taehyung is by your side, right? Oh God, you should have seen how devastated and scared he was, Mr. Jeon. It was such an adorable sight!" the old man said grinning mischievously.

Jungkook clenched his fists, his nails were digging in his palms as he gritted his teeth in anger.

He doesn't care if he will die or get hurt anymore. He now desired to kill the cocky old man infront of him until it bleeds to death.

Without any hesitation, he grabbed his gun and immediately fired it on the old man's chest.

The old man began coughing blood as he clutched his hands on his chest to stop the endless bleeding. His knees wobbled, causing him to fall down as he gasped for air. The blood was dripping down, staining the cold ground.

The muscled assholes and Namjoon were beyond shocked. Everything happened so fast.

"Fuck! Boss!" the muscled assholes cried as they finally realized that their beloved boss was shot, straight in the heart by the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

While the muscled assholes were distracted, Namjoon took the chance and fought them. Jungkook remained there standing as he slowly dropped his gun on the ground, still cannot recovered from the fact that he just shooted him.

And a muscled dickhead took the chance to shoot Jungkook in his abdomen.

Jungkook groaned in pain as he slowly dropped down on the ground, his hands were putting pressure on his bullet wound as blood keeps dripping down on the ground.

The metallic stench of the blood filled the air. The burning pain on Jungkook's abdomen was unbearable and he knew he and Namjoon both needed back-up.

"Hoseok-- This serves you right! I need--. Fuck you! Urgh! Back up-- Don't touch me!" Namjoon said between kicking and throwing strong and hard punches on the muscled dickheads that attacked him.

"What about Jungkook?"

"Someone shot him-- you ugly fuck!"

"Where are you?"

"Downstairs-- just die already! A room with a-- fuck! Red door-- shit!"

"I'll be there in a minute."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━

a/n: this was kinda long unlike the previous chapters oml

thank you for the 14k reads by the way. this means so much to me ╥﹏╥

i purple you all 💜💜