.thirty eight

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

The stinging pain on Jungkook's abdomen bothered him a lot, but that didn't stop him from fighting. He may be injured but he isn't going to die so easily. He was born tough and strong.

Jungkook slowly got up, not minding the pain from his bullet wound. His grip on his gun tightened as he aimed it on one of the muscled jerk's head that was trying to attack Namjoon, he didn't think twice and immediately fired it.

The muscled jerk came tumbling down on the ground as the crimson blood kept dripping on his head. His eyes were flustered open, sending chilly vibes on Jungkook's spine.

Jungkook started helping Namjoon, fighting and killing those muscled assholes despite the throbbing pain of his wound. He's eyes started to get blurry but he still kept on fighting.

Not until a certain red haired arrived with an evil grin etched on his flawless face.

"Let's start the fun shall we?" the red haired exclaimed cheekily.

Namjoon couldn't help but mumble 'thank god,' at the sudden arrival of Hoseok whilst Jungkook was too focused at kicking those muscled jerk's asses.

Without any words, Hoseok started shooting the muscled jerk's heads, crimson blood was splattered everywhere, painting the walls with bloody red.

Hoseok huffed meanwhile Namjoon and Jungkook were both catching their breaths as they stared at the muscled asshole's lifeless bodies laying down in the ground in an awkward position with rosy blood dripping on the floor.

It was such a dreadful gruesome sight.

They all left the room, leaving the dead bodies there as they went their way upstairs to fetch Yoongi and the kids.

After that, they head to the garden and let the male teenagers come with them as they all went back on Jungkook's mansion.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Taehyung nervously gritted his teeth while he was pacing around. It had been hours since they left and they haven't come back yet, and he was starting to get anxious.

"Calm down, Tae. I assure you they will be safe," Jin said to his brother, trying to comfort the anxious latter as he smiled widely. He himself was also panicking but he needed to be strong for the sake of Taehyung.

"J-Jinnie hyung, what if K-Kookie was hurt? W-hat if--,"

"Think positive, Taetae. They will come back safe and sound together with Jena."

"No buts! Stop worrying and just rest, okay? I will wake you up when they arrived."

Taehyung doesn't want to argue anymore. He softly nodded and mumbled, "okay," before heading on his room.

Not long after, an exhausted Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, and a wounded Jungkook suddenly arrived together with a bunch of kids and male teenagers.

One thing's for sure, Jungkook's once quiet and tranquil mansion will never find its peace again.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈