.forty five

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

"Hmmm. Where are they?"

Jungri giggled as he hid behind the rose shrubs. Taerin cheekily smiled as she hid her frail body behind a tree. And with a smirk on his face, Taejung laid down on the dirt whilst covering his body with dried leaves.

Meanwhile Taehyung peacefully laid down on the cotton blanket, chuckling as he watched Jungkook tripped over a rock.

Jungkook muttered profanities under his breath as he landed on the dirt, but it was soon replaced with a smile when he heard his lover's deep and lulling chuckle.

Everything was perfect.

The celestial cerulean skies with fluffy cumulus clouds covering the shining golden sun for a moment. The soothing breeze of the wind added the tranquility of the park and the cute giggles of the kids.

Everything was still.

Taehyung took a deep breath, inhaling the refreshing air as he closed his chocolate eyes, letting the calming breeze engulf him and his lungs.

Everything was serene.

Not until...

"I love you."

An arm suddenly snaked into his thin waist. Taehyung let out a yelp as he clutched his raging heart, facing the culprit who scared him with a deadly glare.

"What the heck, Jungkook?! You scared me!" He blurted, his coffee brown orbs pierced right through Jungkook's onyx ones.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jungkook said in a whisper, the huskiness of his voice sends chills and shivers on Taehyung's spine.

His perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as he replied to him. "You'll gonna give me a damn heart attack, Jungkook. I don't want to die young."

"I didn't mean to, darling. I'm sorry. I love you," Jungkook whispered sexily as he licked Taehyung's earlobe, earning a satisfying moan from him.

"J-Jungkook I ⚊ Mhmm!"

"Does it feel good, babyboy?" He asked huskily as his tongue made its way into Taehyung's neck, licking and savoring it.

"Y-Yes ahmmm ⚊,"

But the delightful pleasure that coursed right through Taehyung's system, making him go insane in ecstasy was interrupted by no other than three annoyed kids.

"Yall should stop doing yucky things infront of us."

"You didn't find us, Daddy Kookie! Cheater!"

"We looked like idiots while hiding, my lovely daddies. Hoping you'll gonna find our asses but nah. You ended up making out instead. Great."

Jungkook let out a chuckle as he faced the now irritated, Jungri, Taerin, and Taejung.

"I'm sorry, my cupcakes. I'll buy you ice cream before we get home, okay?"

"You better should!" the kids answered in unison as they crossed their tiny little arms.

Jungkook then faced Taehyung with a sly smirk on his seductive face. "Let's continue this at home, shall we?"

Taehyung could feel his cheeks redden as rage and annoyance crawled on his veins, boiling his system with anger.

"Hell no, Jeon! I had enough!"

"But you liked it ⚊,"

"Just fucking eat, Jungkook." Taehyung blurted after stuffing a whole slice of pizza on Jungkook's mouth, annoyed at his lover's cockiness.

"Daddy Tae snapped."

"Yes he did, sis."

"Poor Daddy Kookie."

"Yoush ain'tsh gettingsh thesh icesh creamsh todaysh, yoush annoyingsh bratsh."

"Manners, Jeon! Don't talk when your mouth is full!"

"Whateversh."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦