.thirty four

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Intruders! Get them!"

"Where the fuck are they?!"

"Downstairs!"

The man who was once guarding the kids went out with a gun in his hands and slammed the door shut making the kids flinched at the loud thud.

"What's going on?" cried a little boy and turned his head around, even though he can only see darkness because of the blindfold that covered his eyes.

"I think someone's gonna save us," a little girl replied.

"It's my Daddy Yoongi and Daddy Jimin! They're gonna save me!" Jena answered giddily.

"Psh. As you wish. They're probably thankful you were kidnapped," a blonde haired little girl said rudely, mentally rolling her eyes.

"Hey! Stop being so rude to her!" a brunette haired little girl defended Jena.

"I'm just stating the facts duh! Stop being such a baby!" the rude little girl retorted.

"What did you say?! How could you--?!"

The metal door suddenly bursted open startling the kids, they started to shut their mouths in fear and kept silent.

"Jungkook, Namjoon, keep distracting them. I found the kids,"

"Oh my god! Jena!"

A black haired man with a revolver in his hands immediately dashed and hugged the little girl who was silently crying and was tied up in a wooden chair in the farthest corner of the cold and dark room.

"D-daddy Yoongi?" the little girl managed to whisper between her silent sobs.

The man softly caressed the little girl's fluffy and smooth hair while kissing her forehead, tears were also rolling down in his pale cheeks. "I'm so glad I found you, Jena. Did they hurt you?"

The little girl slowly shooked her head. "No they didn't, daddy."

Yoongi sighed in relief while removing the blindfold that was covering her daughter's eyes and also the rope that was keeping her from escaping meanwhile Hoseok was releasing the other kids.

And a sudden gunshot was heard.

"Holy shit! Stay here, Yoongi! Protect the kids! They needed back up downstairs!"

"They can handle it, Hoseok--,"

"I know they can handle it but Jungkook was fucking shot!"

"Wait what?!"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

a/n: dON'T HATE ME

probably double update today ksksksksks 💜

AND WHAT THE FLOWER GUYS WE ALREADY REACHED LIKE 11K READS???!! HOW???