.thirty six

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"No! Please! Don't sell us!"

"W-what? What do you mean?" Namjoon asked while stuttering. Jungkook crossed his arms as he stared at them with pity visible in his black orbs.

"What do you mean 'what'?! You'll obviously sell us online to some old pedophile rich faggots!" a boy cried while taking off the jewelries all over his lanky body. "I'm done with this! My parents must be worried sick about me!"

"They have guns, Michael." another boy whispered.

"I don't care! I'd rather die than doing this bullshit!" the boy named Michael yelled in anger and was about to walk out but Jungkook managed to stop him.

"Where do you think you're going, kid?" Jungkook asked as he used his broad arms to block Michael from leaving.

"I'm obviously escaping from this hell!"

"Calm your ass, kid and wait. We'll surely get you out of this fucking hell," Jungkook said and Michael and the rest of the boys looked at him with confused gazes.

"Aren't you one of them?" one of the boys asked.

"Hell no!" Namjoon retorted with pure disgust evident on his face.

"We're here to help you out," Jungkook answered in a more calmer tone.

"I think the fuck not," another boy said rudely.

"I think the fuck yes but it really is up to you if y'all believe us or not," Jungkook answered while his tongue poked the insides of his cheeks.

"We already managed to wiped out some guards and we--,"

The door suddenly bursted open, cutting off Namjoon's statement and another bunch of muscular assholes entered the chilly room.

"Oh, this petty bastards were hiding here," another muscled dickhead cockily said while smirking. Namjoon and Jungkook didn't reacted to it and blankly stared at them.

"Too scared to fight us, right?" another asshole arrogantly said.

"In the count of three, get out of this room and hide in the garden immediately, okay? We'll handle this bitches." Jungkook whispered to the boys who was now trembling in fear and they slowly nodded in response.

"Cat got your tongue, eh?" another bastard said.

"Three."

"Are y'all mute or something?"

"Two."

"Oof! You better pray before we lose our patience, young man."

"One!"

The boys immediately dashed outside, the muscled bitches was caught of guard and was about to follow them but Namjoon was fast enough to block their attempts.

"Get out of my fucking way, weakling!"

Namjoon didn't respond and twisted the dickhead's arms instead, cracking it's bones. The dickhead groaned in pain and tried to kicked Namjoon yet he successfully dodged it and threw a straight punch at the dickhead's ugly face, causing it's lower lip to bleed and his nose got broken.

"See you in hell," Namjoon said and smirked as he shoot the dickhead straight in the heart.

Meanwhile Jungkook already knocked out the rest of those assholes and began showering them with bullets.

But it was rudely interrupted when a bunch of more huge and giant-like muscled bitches arrived, together with some old man that seemed like their boss.

"Give me a fucking break." Jungkook muttered under his breath as he wiped some drops of blood that was splattered all around his handsome face.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

a/n: i sucked at writing action and shits ksksksksk