.twenty one

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Twenty One

After taking a bath, Jungkook immediately changed clothes and hurried downstairs since he is two hours late for work.

(just imagine him with red hair and without a mic^^)

"Taehyung," Jungkook called out at the ethereal man who is sitting on the couch, fully dressed, while drinking milk. He looked at him with a smile.

"Yes, master?" Taehyung replied and took a sip from his drink

"Have you eaten now?"

"Yes!" Taehyung answered enthusiastically as he finished his milk in just one gulp.

"Good, now let's go." Jungkook answered abruptly and grabbed the car keys.

"To where?" Taehyung asked, silently hoping they'll go on a date again-- wait what?

"Work." Jungkook replied timidly, cutting off Taehyung's trail of thoughts and imagines.

"But I don't want to go," Taehyung whined cutely and began kicking around the air. "I want to play and cuddle with you!"

"That's not gonna happen," Jungkook grumbled and crossed his arms. "You're going with me or not?"

"Uh," Taehyung mumbled, unsure of what to reply and starts to fidget his fingers anxiously. "Can't you just take a day off?"

"You know I didn't went to work yesterday because of our date ⚊ err, no," Jungkook frowned and Taehyung playfully smirked.

"Date?" Taehyung teased the now blushing Jungkook as he wiggled his perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"I mean we hung out yesterday right?" Jungkook replied and rolled his eyes, thinking he was stating pure and obvious facts.

"Yeah sure," Taehyung sarcastically replied and giggled. Jungkook glared at the giggling doll.

"Damn you, I'm leaving," Jungkook grumbled and was about to leave but Taehyung managed to grab his wrist.

"Let me come with you!" Taehyung cried and pouted.

"I thought you wanted to stay here?" Jungkook said and smirked.

"I want to but you're not here to cuddle with me!"

"You know I don't do cuddles and shit."

"Meanie," Taehyung mumbled.

"I am not," Jungkook retorted.

"You're a meanie!" Taehyung snapped back and softly kicked Jungkook's leg and hurriedly dashed outside, almost hopping on Jungkook's car.

Jungkook's face slowly turned red as he stared at the dashing Taehyung in disbelief. No one has ever kicked his leg before, soft or not. It was unbelievable.

"Get your fucking ass back here, Kim Taehyung!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Twenty One

a/n: a filler bcs why not

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2K READS YALL IM SOBBING. THIS BOOK BARELY HAD 10 READS BEFORE I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOM 😭

 THIS BOOK BARELY HAD 10 READS BEFORE I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOM 😭

yall im JUNGSHOOKETH