.twenty five

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Twenty Five

"Jinnie hyung! Barbie is going to eat tiger! Watch out!" a six year old Taehyung exclaimed as he aimed to throw his barbie doll on a tiger plushie.

"No! Horsie will save tiger!" cried a ten year old Jin and blocked Taehyung's attack using a horse plushie.

"No Jinnie hyung! Horsie is dead!" Taehyung retorted and shoved the horse plushie away.

"Yah! Horsie is ⚊,"

Jin was suddenly cutted off when the door suddenly bursted opened and their mother came running to them with tears rolling down in her cheeks.

"Jin, Taehyung, go hide in the closet now!" Their mother hysterically said and pushed the two horrified kids on the small antique closet.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Jin asked, tears brimming in his hazel eyes.

"Just hide, baby, okay? And protect your brother," Their mother softly said and kissed his son's forehead. "No matter what happened, don't ever get out from this closet until I came back, okay?"

Though confused, the two kids nod and their mother slowly closed the closet while wiping the tears in her cheeks.

It was dark and suffocating inside the closet. Taehyung couldn't help but cry. He was scared, really really scared.

"Hush. Taehyungie, don't cry. Hyungie will protect you," Jin softly cooed and embraced his younger brother.

"Reawlly?"

"Yes, now stop crying, okay?"

"Owkie."

Only their heavy breathing was heard not until a loud gunshot echoed on the walls. The both of them flinched at the noise and Taehyung almost cried but Jin managed to calm his younger brother.

"Jinnie, what's happening? Where's mommy?"

"I don't know, Taehyungie."

"Jinnie, I'm scared ⚊,"

They both heard a loud thud from the door, like it was harshly opened by someone terrifying.

"They have kids right?" a deep and scary voice said making the two kid's eyes widened.

"Yes, two handsome boys."

"Tsk. Where do you think they are hiding?" the scary voice got nearer at the closet.

Taehyung and Seokjin trembled in fear. They were still not ready to die!

The antique closet suddenly flunged opened, revealing two scary men with muscles bulging from their tight black shirts.

Before they could even shout and ask for help, their mouths were already taped and the two carried them in their muscled arms.

Taehyung and Seokjin struggled against their tight grip. Tears were rolling down in their soft cheeks. Their slim and fragile bodies kept on wriggling, wanting to be free.

But the two scary men didn't even bulged at the kid's weak attempt to escape.

The two were helpless. There was no hope left for them. Absolutely nothing.

The two noticed they were heading downstairs. They tried to call their parents for help but only loud muffles were heard.

With their eyes widened in horror, the both of them witnessed the gruesome dead body of their parents laying in the cold floor at such young age, lifeless and blood were scattered everywhere.

It was such a terrifying sight for the kids.

Taehyung and Seokjin got more aggressive and their cries got louder more than before.

The culprits just shrugged and brought the kids inside the car. They both smirked and left.

Leaving Seokjin and Taehyung's dead parents there, covered with their own scarlet blood.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Twenty Five