.seventeen

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Chapter Seventeen

The two left the amusement park with grins visible in their faces. It may be hard to admit for Jungkook but he had fun and he really enjoyed Taehyung's childishness and company.

"So where's the next stop?" asked Jungkook as he started the engine.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry!" Taehyung whined and rubbed his grumbling stomach.

"Alright," Jungkook replied and drove to the nearest restaurant but they ended on a convenience store instead.

"Taehyung! Why do you want to eat here? There's a lot of restaurants out there!" Jungkook frustratedly said while running a few fingers in his red hair.

"Yah! Cup ramen is the best!" Taehyung retorted while he picked two cups of ramen on the shelf and placed it on the counter.

"That would be 5,000 won," the old lady said while yawning.

After Jungkook paid the ramen, they immediately get some boiled water and cooked the cup ramen for two minutes before eating it.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly widen and he looked at Taehyung completely shock as his tongue slowly tasted the spicy yet delicious ramen.

"It's delicious, isn't it?" Taehyung excitedly asked as he slurped the noodles.

"Wow, just wow," Jungkook muttered surprised and started devouring the cup ramen like a beast who haven't eaten for a year.

Taehyung just chuckled and ate his ramen, more gentler than Jungkook.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jungkook's lips were now swollen, making it more plump and redder than usual. He can feel the burning sensation from his mouth down to his throat. His mouth needed water, a cold water rather to ease the spiciness.

Well, Jungkook just ate 9 cups of ramen in just an hour meanwhile Taehyung finished 2 cups.

"Ah, I'm so full," muttered Jungkook and leaned on the wooden chair from the convenience store.

"Bet you're going to poop so much tomorrow," Taehyung replied chuckling.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "Do you want to eat ice cream?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taehyung excitedly replied. "I want a strawberry ice cream!"

"Okay," Jungkook answered and stood up to order some ice cream.

Later on, Jungkook came back holding two cones of ice cream on his both hands. The other one was strawberry flavored meanwhile the other was banana.

Jungkook handed Taehyung the strawberry flavored ice cream and Taehyung accepted it gleefully.

The two ate their ice creams in silence, enjoying every part of it. The silence may be deafening hence it was not uncomfortable, it was rather comforting and calm.

They finished their ice creams and they smiled at each other, staring at each others eyes as they slowly leaned forward until they're only inches apart. They can feel each other's heartbeats and their heavy breaths.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung managed to ask with his croak and hoarse voice.

"I don't know," Jungkook replied and lifted Taehyung's chin and slowly claimed his lips.

Taehyung didn't move, his breath hitched and he remained shock, not knowing what he will exactly react.

Heck, Jungkook doesn't have any idea what he is doing right now. But Taehyung's lips is just so tempting and plump.

Jungkook broke the kiss, their foreheads still attached. They both can smell each other's breaths.

Their heartbeats are racing fast.

What is this kind of feeling?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

End of Chapter Seventeen

a/n: i don't know what im writing anymore lmao

AND I AM SHOOKETH GUYS WTF THANK YOU SO MUCH