Before You Read

hey yall, it's nat.

so if you're reading or rereading this...i want to clarify a few things.

i wrote this story AS season 3 was coming out. i didn't know the plot, what they would do, etc etc. SO obviously this story is messy, has a lot of relationship jumps, plot twists, you name it. it was like the new episode came out on wednesday and by friday i had my chapter out. it was insane.

i was also REALLY young, i mean i was 14-15 when i wrote this. it was my only story j was writing back then so of course i wanted to do the most outlandish stories. i had this unpublished for a long time cause i'm extremely embarrassed, but i realized...emilia was my first oc that got me into the fanfic world. and she's a great character, regardless. why hide my growth??

so yeah, theres a lot of relationship jumping, plot holes, some relationship building, some stupid stuff i wish i didn't write. this book (and pretty much the entire series) isn't my favorite work i've done. but it was my first series, my first books. it was my baby for years. so, of course, you can still read it, but i'm sorry in advance for any mistakes, distasteful moments, & anything else in this story.

emilia is one of my first original characters, and she will always be held close to my heart.

hope you enjoy:)

- natalics , 2023