9: No Exit

Sex is supposed to be a thing you have when you love someone and want to share intimacy with

I, Emilia Blossom, love Archie Andrews.

But here I am, waking up next to Sweet Pea.

I open my eyes slowly, seeing Victoria on Peas lap, giggling like a maniac. I sit up slowly, rubbing my eye as I use the sheets to cover my body. He turns around, a look I couldn't quite read on his face. "Morning." He says.

"Morning." I reply, taking the sheet with my to my closet. I get dressed and walk back out, Sweet Pea playing with our daughters hands.

"She's so small." He whispers.

I giggle, sitting next to her. "You should have seen her when she was born. Not much bigger than a ruler." I hum.

The Serpent looks up at me, sighing. "Emmy, about last night-"

"Stays between us. You don't want your fling with Josie to be conflicted. I get it." I shrug nonchalantly. I feel a slight sting. It was always Josie with Sweet Pea. Can Josie meet Tori, can Josie come for dinner, I'm going to the Speakeasy to see Josie.

Josie, Josie, Josie.

I didn't really have a problem with it, he wasn't my boyfriend. We weren't anything official. Hell, he wasn't official with Josie, even. But he liked her. A lot.

So, what were we?

I stand up, grabbing my bag. "I have to go meet someone." I say, adjusting my bag strap.

"Who?" He asks me.

I snap my head back, glaring. "A friend. Keep an eye on Tori, will you? Maybe she wants to see Uncle Fangs." I shut my door, cringing at the moaning from the Choni room. I hop down the stairs, pulling out my phone, dialing a phone number.

"Emmy." His sweet voice breathes through the line.

"Hey, Arch." I hum, sliding into my car. "I'm surprised you get connection, where you are." I tease.

His laugh fills the line. "Yeah, well you'd be surprised." I hear Vegas bark on the other end. "How's everything with Sweet Pea? Your weird scandalous sleepytimes together?"

I told Archie about Sweet Pea and I, because you know, honesty is key. He isn't phased, cause he did make out with Laurie Lake the same reason I slept with Sweet Pea.

Heartache.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, well he's still in whatever fling he's in with Josie, so I'm now becoming a home wrecker."