5.2: The Great Escape

We met up after school and discussed the plan that would go down right now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We met up after school and discussed the plan that would go down right now. You see, I had the job of simply getting in, along with Reggie and Veronica. Betty is at the pickup, where Archie will be getting out. My bike along with Jugs will be there.

Luckily, Hiram called a few hours ago, asking me to attend again.

We pull up in the limo, a gaits escorting me out of the car. "Thank you." I hum. I loop my arm in Hiram's, Victoria on my hip as my nude heels click against the pavement. I smile at the guards as we head inside.

"I'm worried Victoria will cry over the loud shouts." Hiram says in my ear as we walk inside.

I look up at him. "I don't think you should worry too much, Warden said he'd have headphones this week." I smile. Hiram chuckles as he grabs himself a glass of champagne.

"You know, Emilia, you remind me much of Veronica, before she had learned the family business." He chuckles.

My brows knit together. "What do you mean, Mr. Lodge?" I question, grabbing myself a glass.

"You're stubborn to get what you want. A good business woman." He smiles. "Maybe, if Veronica ever keeps Archie out and sees my view? you could become a Lodge."

I choke on my glass of champagne myself. "You want me to marry your daughter?"

He shakes his head. "No, no, no. You see, Veronica no longer works with me. You could."  He looks down. "Ah, it's starting." Archie limps out, he was hurt.

The fight then began. Josie walks past me, handing me Victoria's noise canceling headphones. I slide them on her head, winking at the 'waitress'. She didn't notice Mr. Lodge. "Excuse me." I whisper. I speed to follow Josie, finding a blond Ronnie and then Reggie. "Are we going or what?" I hiss.

Veronica grabs a can. "Get in position. Wait for my signal." I nod, grabbing a can and walking back to Hiram.

"Archie seems to be struggling, don't you think?" Hiram asks, lacking emotion. He watches closely as I look over, Veronica walking right towards us. Before I can distract him, he witness her as well. "What the hell." He growls. He storms towards her as she tries to walk away and I bite my lip, chasing after him. "Veronica, what do you think you're doing here?"

She thinks for a moment. "I could ask you the same, Daddy. It's a little creepy bringing a 16 year old and her daughter to a fight-club." She mumbles. "So I bet my answers better than yours."

"Whatever scheme you've cooked up, it ends right now." Reggie passes me, and I hand over Tori swiftly.

Who gave him a baby carrier?

Veronica sighs. "Sorry, Daddykins, but this is going to hurt you a lot more than it will me."  She whips out her heel, stopping on Hiram's foot. She grabs my hand, pulling me with her. "You didn't tell me you came with my dad."