17: The Raid

Tori sits on my lap as I watch YouTube on the screen

Tori sits on my lap as I watch YouTube on the screen. I groan. "God, this girl is so stupid!" I shout as Sweet Pea unpacks groceries from the kitchen. "She wants a baby at fifteen! On purpose!" I look over at Pea, who walks over. "I can't imagine having a baby at that age."

"You had one at 16." He points out, sitting next to me. Tori wraps her hand around his finger, causing him to grin.

"Not on purpose." I add, putting T in her bouncer. "I love Tor, but it's hard." I sigh. "I had hid her for months, and then when I was finally able to have her it was amazing...but it's hard. I'm trying to be a teen but I also have to be a mom."

I walk back to Pea, who frowns. "That's why we have each other, and family. And friends." She grins. "Hermione takes care of her, as well as Hiram, and let's not forget Archie."

I laugh. "Who's giving us back full custody when she turns one cause he's realizing he's being stupid."

"And we are happy. We are figuring things out. And I love you and our beautiful daughter." He grins, putting his lips on mine.

I smile, pulling away. "No more babies until after high school." I tease.

A laugh escapes his lips. "Agreed."

I wrap myself tighter in my fur coat, walking along side Veronica and Betty

I wrap myself tighter in my fur coat, walking along side Veronica and Betty. "It's weird being here after..." I shrug, thinking about Cheryl and I being stuck here for weeks. Kevin leads the tour, making my heart sink in my chest. What happened to my best friend?

"If you cross over this way, here you will find two of our more artistic members expressing themselves." Kevin looks over to the two teens. "Hi, Megan. Hi, Garrett."

"Hi." The two chirp in sync.

I look at the painting, it's good no doubt. It gives an eerie vibe, showing the people in a circle like the rituals Betty had described earlier. I push Tori in her stroller as she babbles, playing with her light pink dress.

"At the Farm, we like to nurture everyone's unique talents." Kevin adds.

Veronica leans over. "It's like Hockney meets Heavens Gate." She whispers to me and Betty.