14.2: Fire Walk With Me

"Hey, T!" I chirp as I step out of my car, seeing the pink haired girl hop off her bike

"Hey, T!" I chirp as I step out of my car, seeing the pink haired girl hop off her bike. "What are you here for?" I hum.

She gives a small smile. "Veronica wants to meet up, make a deal."

I raise my brows, nodding. "I guess I'll join, being a Lodge and all." She laughs, leading me inside.

Veronica smiles at us. "Ladies! Come sit." She gestures. "E, if I knew you were gonna be here I would have gotten you a shake too."

I shrug, sliding into the booth with Toni. "It's not a big deal."

"So what am I here for?" T asks the Latina.

Veronica sighs. "Let's not mince words, Toni. I'd like to offer the Pretty Poisons full time employment at La Bonne Nuit."

"My girls aren't waitresses."

"You misunderstand me." Veronica cuts. Pops slides me a vanilla shake and I nod, my lips wrapping around the straw. "Gladys Jones and Emmys and I's father swarm around La Bonne Nuit as if they own the place. And I fear that their presence could cost me my business. As well as my sanity." She jokes. "I need muscle to keep them and their cronies out."

"That's where your Pretty Poisons come in, Love." I tease, elbowing Toni.

Veronica smiles. "What do you say? Oh, and I have an advance." She shuffles through her bag, handing Toni an envelope.

I look over Tonis shoulder into the paper, seeing lots of cash. "If you have to run this idea by Cheryl-"

"That won't be necessary." Toni cuts her off. "We've got a deal." I smirk, wrapping my arm around Toni.

The next day at school, I sit in the teachers chair as FP and Jug stand in front of me. "What the hell is he doing here?" Kurtz glares.

"I made the invitation." Jug says.

"Why?" Pea asks.

I roll my eyes, waving my hand around from my spot. "Kurtz boasted that the Serpents need him more than he needs us."

Jughead and I share a look. "We disagree." He says. "But one thing is true. The Serpents are rudderless. We lack identity and focus-"

Hes cut off by my phone ringing. "Sorry, I gotta take this." I hiss awkwardly, hopping out.

I look down. "Veronica?" I ask, confused.

"My performer just bailed on me last minute tonight. You wanna be a Lodge icon tonight?"

I furrow my brows. "V, I'd love to, but I thought we agreed I'd be with Toni and the Poisons."

"You will. Toni wants to watch you perform."

I sigh, "Fine."

"You good, E?" Toni asks

"You good, E?" Toni asks. I stand by her as we wait for Gladys or Hiram to show. I wrap myself tighter in my fur jacket.

A sigh escapes my lips. "It's just Cheryl." I shrug. "She's not coming, is she?" I say awkwardly.

Toni pats my back. "I'm sorry." She says sheepishly.

Suddenly, Gladys struts in as if she's the queen of Riverdale. Peaches looks over at us, smirking. Ms. Jones makes her way over when the three of us block her path. "Sorry, lady. Can't admit you." Peaches hums.

"Excuse me?" Gladys retorts.

Toni wraps an arm around my waist. "New house rules, Ms. Jones."

"You're not allowed into La Bonne Nuit without an engraved invitation." I chirp.

"You think you can stop me?" She growls at the two of us.

I roll my eyes, when Veronica's voice fills the air. "Gladys, step off." Veronica steps between Peaches and Toni. "I've hired these young ladies here to block your admittance to my establishment until you learn to play by the rules."

"Our rules." I add. Gladys gives an amused smirk, turning around and walking off, bumping shoulders with our father.

He steps over awkwardly. "Mija's, I hope you saved me my favorite booth?" He says.

"Not so fast, Daddy." V replies. "You are also no longer welcome at La Bonne Nuit. At least not until you start showing me proper respect.And don't try to flex your financial hold over me. I'll pay you back, like we agreed. But moving forward, I'm running my business, my way." She smiles, giving. a little wave.

Hiram sighs. "I can't even see my own daughter perform?" He says lowly.

I shake my head. "Sorry, Daddykins."

Toni smirks as Hiram walks away. "It's hard to tell if you're a real Blossom or Lodge. You're so..."

"Maniacal? Evil? Extremely attractive when Im bitchiest?" I chirp.

She laughs. "Sure. All three of those." She bites her lip, holding her hand out. "Let's go see your performance." I smile, taking the girls hand.

__________________

Do you like Temmy as OTP or BROTP ? Comment below !